I officially need help picking an outfit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how about this?

ugly_dress.jpg

when you can't decide what color to wear, just wear all of them!

I am a big fan of "cinching" - SO, I would say go with with an oversized BAW selection! Accesorize with a nice (WIDE) white-buckled, red pleather belt.

And remember, conjugal visits do not last long in georgia....skip the panties!

:sexywink:

:hmm: I'm kinda partial to F......buuuut since you are going to the correctional instiution...I think the Condom Dress is the way to go:up:

condomdress.jpg
[/IMG]

For a moment I couldn't work out if it was your signature or the picture that I should be looking at. I think either could work well with that dress:wink:

u2granny said:
The perfect do's for the condom dress.

7ffe06ea.jpg

I do my hair sort of like the girl on the right sometimes (except without the really short fringe and the extensions and my head doesn't look as cone-shaped and the knots are more on the sides of my head, so really almost nothing like that picture and probably more like Sailor Moon). :reject:

meegannie said:

I do my hair sort of like the girl on the right sometimes (except without the really short fringe and the extensions and my head doesn't look as cone-shaped and the knots are more on the sides of my head, so really almost nothing like that picture and probably more like Sailor Moon). :reject:

But do you have the tats?

ILuvLarryMullen said:
well then you need to shape up meggie, take some pride in your apprearance!!! :wink:

I know. I need to try harder to look like all the other people who are trying to look different. :reject:

Dismantled said:
:hmm: I'm kinda partial to F......buuuut since you are going to the correctional instiution...I think the Condom Dress is the way to go:up:

condomdress.jpg
[/IMG]

:hmm: I had not considered something so conservative but that one is verrrry promising. I think I would really be making a statement that way. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom