i officially must be seeing things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
The "other" side of the room :wink:

338%3C4%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323472%3B25662ot1lsi

Just to demonstrate that I have beliefs and causes...that "half-naked lady" is Charlotte Ross (NYPD Blue) in the 1/2 buff in a PETA photo!!!

Well; her nice bare ass is showing...but nonetheless, she says "I'd rather show my buns than wear fur!!" And I support her any way I can!!! I would rather see her buns than fur, too!!!

:) :) :) :)

I suspect that might be PM material unless Mrs. B already posted;;; last Easter sunday around 5 p.m., the gal across the street (you can see how close her lawn and tree) apparently had a little too much wine but she wanted a lotta man...

She was actually groping him, knocking him to the ground and proceeded to top him BROAD FRICKIN DAYLIGHT and was making these "ususual gyrations...!!

Naturally, the ever prepared PI had his camera trained on the yard and shot a series of photos that, if combined quickly, make a near Paris Hilton movie!!!

:)

Last edited:
humper :lmao:

:heart: Labelled pictures :heart:

We dont have any interesting neighbours like that :hmm: Our garden is really private so we cant see into our neighbours houses on each side - too many trees/ far away and behind our house is more trees and a river - we are missing out :hmm:

Lara Mullen said:
humper :lmao:

:heart: Labelled pictures :heart:

We dont have any interesting neighbours like that :hmm: Our garden is really private so we cant see into our neighbours houses on each side - too many trees/ far away and behind our house is more trees and a river - we are missing out :hmm:

My neighbors are not very interesting either.

Though I do find it incredibly cute when the neighbor is mowing the lawn, his 2-year old son follow him around, pushing a small plastic lawn mower. :cute:

I cant see my neighbours cutting the grass either :slant:

I only see one person really and thats the woman accross the road she had me talking for 2 hours last time - and Italk a lot - she got Mark out and was introducing me to him

I told her I already knew him and then she made me come and have tea with them :lol:

I thought she was playing matchmaker she even had him calling over to my house to ask me to go to dinner with him :lmao:

And i have been invited over for xmas dinner too by nieghbour and family :cute: My mum thinks its hilarious - all our neighbours would offer me lifts home if im walking up and my mum asked how I knew all the women in the street - I said I didnt know - I just did :shrug: My old friends mum told me I was her surrogate daughter one time and came and told my mum how good I was my mum said that I wasnt really good and could move into my surrogate home if they wanted me :|

Back
Top Bottom