i officially love christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
it's got some kind of appeal to me. all the goodwill and stuff.

i think my new goal would be to have christmas with snow and fireplaces and stuff.

either that or zoney dressing up as father christmas.

i :heart: christmas so much, it's my favorite holiday. I love to go to the Christmas decoration stores. Even working retail the last two Christmases hasn't diminished my love for it :heart:

Occasionally bad things in the past seem to collect over Christmas...I still love the build-up though because the atmosphere always changes around people you know and don't. I often enjoy the build-up even more than the days themselves. A certain movie trilogy finale will also be looming so that will be another enjoyable part of December.

I used to be such a Christmas lover...everybody knew it...I was always spreading Christmas cheer. Something has happened in the last couple years though. I don't know.

Speaking of naughty...my boss has this talking, mechanical Santa that opens up his jacket and drops his pants. :lmao:

christmas is a holiday. it means spending time with my family. therefore i can't say i'm a big fan of it.

christmas is a holiday

since I have to work the rest of the time
I think of it as god's gift to mankind

christmas 2001 my father in law died, christmas 2002 i had a baby. i am not looking forward to this christmas as much now. i dont like sudden big things happening.
i have taken steps by requesting no one is having sex and everyone in my family is healthy.
:|

I like Christmas

I hate christmas shoppers though and dont venutre out to town when the crimbo rush starts :crazy: Dont get it myself though If I wanted a present Id buy myself it another time , I dont need or want presents. :der: And everything is reduced on the sales, thats the cue for the sales rush to start and everyone piles into the shops again :crack:

I just like watching movies like The Snowman :shifty: and eating lovely food and going to christmas parties or meeting friends for drinks and a bit of craic! Oh and the pretty decorations too I love that :cute:

Last edited:
zoney! said:

*salutes

I am in compliance Sargeant Harlem!

:eyebrow:

Anyway ...

I like Christmas ... I have actually come to like it more in recent years.

What I don't like about Christmas is how the stress causes people to freak out and get then they get all :angry: :mad: :mac: :madspit: :censored:

I love making Christmas cookies with my mom and sister. We are making 11 different kinds this year. We give them out to family and a few close friends (only very special people get cookies).

I also love Christmas movies such as It's A Wonderful Life and White Christmas. Both always reduce me to a weeping fool.

I also have a new favorite Christmas cartoon ... it's called Olive the Other Reindeer. It has a dog, a talking flea, a penguin and an evil mailman. It is the best. It is by the people who created the Simpsons. It had Drew Barrymore as teh voice of this dog who thinks she is a reindeer. It also has a penguin named Martini. Oooo ... and Michael Stipe does a voice too. He sings :love:

Olive The Other Reindeer

Back
Top Bottom