i OFFICIALLY looked around and noticed there wasn't a chair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but not chairs? i hear captain obvious is very attatched to his recliner.

:laugh: Believe it or not, I completely underestimated the subtlety of this thread. :ohmy: I didn't even consider the title.

you understand the subtlety, so that's why you had to go kill it? hmm? :mad:

My room hasn´t got any floor
I don´t care so much for a door
But this walking around
Without feeling the ground
Is slowly becoming a bore

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I like the Bealtes song, btw. Did someone visit you yesterday, IWB?

that better be a song reference that i'm just not getting due to it being 6am and i haven't gone to bed yet :uhoh:

and my couch is finnish. actually, i lied. it's not. i don't even own a couch.

i didnt own a couch either for a couple of years. that all comes with time, no worries.

there are lions engraved in the armchair. my elbows rest on their heads while i type. to my left and my right. 1890? i think it´s a german chair.

Angela Harlem said:
kim, do you know the random fact about that song? it wasn't originally called norwegian wood.

no, but it sounds like the kind of thing i knew when i was in 6th grade.

speaking of 6th grade...

the wisconsin punk band or the norwegian politician? :hehe

the traitor one.

/random crap from 6th grade! :hyper:

how old are you when you do 6th grade there? 6th class here is when you are about...11? yeah, 11, just before high school. :up:

ps the song was originally called knowing she would, but the 60s were a sexually non deviant (ha *cough*) decade.

:|

Angela Harlem said:
how old are you when you do 6th grade there? 6th class here is when you are about...11? yeah, 11, just before high school. :up:

ps the song was originally called knowing she would, but the 60s were a sexually non deviant (ha *cough*) decade.

:|

i was in 6th grade in 1995 because that's when the beatles anthology thing aired on tv, i was born in 84...so 11 is right :happy:

i don't think i knew that.

Back
Top Bottom