I officially know how to drive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Raise your hand if you know what this sign means:
3465%3B%3C%3B42%7Ffp343%3Evq%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A4%3B%3C555%3Avq0mrj

People that live around me evidently don't; they all wait for the green arrow to turn. They'll happily sit there and let the light go red. I don't understand it! AND!!! AND!!! People will give ME the funny "what-the-hell-are-you-doing?" look when I proceed to turn!!!!!!!

Sorry. Just had to rant there for a bit. :rant:

I hear ya because in my neck of the woods, people look at me funny when I make turn signals.
Then again, I'm from the era where "it's better to be safe than sorry" was heavily preached.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

People that live around me evidently don't; they all wait for the green arrow to turn. They'll happily sit there and let the light go red. I don't understand it! AND!!! AND!!! People will give ME the funny "what-the-hell-are-you-doing?" look when I proceed to turn!!!!!!!

bastards! :madwife:

:wink:

Oh don't get me started on stupid drivers! I silently kill them all off as I drive. Ha! If that were true in real life ther would be very few cars on the roads, the way it SHOULD be!

Drive smart.
Drive Defensively.

Driving over here in Canada is taking a bit of getting used to - primarily the you can turn right on a red light thing, aswell as flashing green lights and pedestrians who really have no idea what to do when the little man turns red.

Oh, and driving on the other side of the road in comparison to the UK and Ireland. Interesting few moments last weekend :wink:

BC I get the exact response. You can also ask Karmic_Postmark what she thinks of my driving skills. :shifty:

Cleasai said:
BC I get the exact response. You can also ask Karmic_Postmark what she thinks of my driving skills. :shifty:

:giggle:

text message from 03/17/06:

BAW: where are u?

Cleasai: I'm lost in a parking structure!

BAW: :huh: :lol:

Party Boy said:
Driving over here in Canada is taking a bit of getting used to - primarily the you can turn right on a red light thing

i nearly got ran over because of that :madwife:

:lol:

:wink:

Party Boy :giggle: i couldn't get used to the driving on the other side of the road thing, even in taxi's i was always like :uhoh:, then i'd remember not in UK or Ireland now :lol:

:reject:

April will never let me drive her around Detroit again. :sad: :lol: :reject:

*edit* I forgot a colon for my smiley. :mad:

Last edited:
ha ha ha:lmao:

this reminds me of the time this stupid stupid a**hole decided THEY had the right of way..except they DIDN'T...they had the yeild on green..anyway....I hit them on purpose:wink: :shifty:

Driving in Alabama is like driving in the Indy 500. Honestly, we might as well not have speed limits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom