I officially haven't said this in a while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I'm bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored! :banghead:

I haven't even gotten dressed today or done anything, and now I've got that lazy, tired groggy feeling and I don't feel like doing anything, and even though I'm tired, it's not the sleepy go to bed kind of tired :|

:reject:

My ass is asleep.

My best friend's birthday is Sunday...and I forgot. :|

She lives back home...a gift will never make it in time.

I suck so bad.

Me and daafish both guessed I'm bored before I even opened this thread.

Oh ABEL. :laugh:

Sicy said:
Me and daafish both guessed I'm bored before I even opened this thread.

I guessed it too because I rememebr the Im bored thread

Im procrastinating :wave:

I thought I'd insert the following comment in some random thread..........

I'm off to work now.
:|
It is ok though, don't cry for me:shame:

I'm not bored. I have to clean and vaccum, then I have to shower and get back to work on my assignment for my class. I have to write 250 words on a COLOR. :crack: (I chose eggplant, if you must know.)

Then I think I'm going to reward myself by heading over to the used cd store around here. :drool: I need to buy myself something, it's been too long!

I also need to get more pics of myself because I want to post them on here. I'm a freak. :| I can't help it, I like getting compliments, or so I think that's what they are. :p

Ok, this has been random musings by April. Please drive through. :uhoh:

what are you going to say about your chosen colour eggplant?

I tried that site my puter couldnt handle it

April i had no idea you were taking a class!!! what for??

I'm so out of the loop. :tsk:

Last edited:
i might be getting dsl

Ali Rose said:
April i had no idea you were taking a class!!! what for??

I'm so out of the loop. :tsk:

It's an online writing class. It's pretty cool, but I kinda fell behind over the holidays. :der: I'm mostly caught up now, so that's good, lol.

I have NO idea what I'm gonna write about eggplant. :scream: This is hard!!!!

Like O2 said:

:wave: @ ABEL!

Getting late?!?! :scratch: Girl, it's 1:30 in the morning, you'll just be taking a really early shower for tomorrow.

BTW, I don't like to take showers at night.....morning showers only please.

I'm not a morning person, I only shower at night....the thought of showering in the morning makes me shudder :no:

I hope I'm not getting sick...I fell asleep on the sofa last night :tsk: I had strange dreams about cloned babies...I think cuz CNN was on :lol:

I feel better than I did last night, but I just feel kinda blah...I don't really feel sick, just tired and blah :|

I had a dream last night that we all went to Sicy's house for this big Interference get-together, but it was really weird because apparently Interference had existed since the beginning of time in other dimensions on only Interference people knew how to move from dimension to dimension and we did it through these sticker things that made portals. Apparently Sam was an Interference person, because he was at this party and was telling me about this really evil Irish guy who used to be his landlord and was from some other dimension where it was the 13th century. While we were talking, Basstrap found the portal stickers and stuck one with the guy's name on it on the table and this horse person from another dimension who was running around in Sicy's house :crazy: jumped through the portal because he was drunk and we were all like :| because the evil Irish guy who'd been sent back to his dimension could get out if the horse went in. Somehow, by going to sleep I could see what was happening in other dimensions without being there, so I went into the trance-like thing and followed the drunken horse guy and he had ended up at these stables because they thought he was a normal horse. These two evil tiger-y people (they were really scary looking and just had black/pink tiger stripes on their bodies and yellow eyes) were buying the horse guy to make demon babies with him :crazy: :crazy: and the guy who ran the stable found out what they were doing and as punishment, cursed them to be sent to where the horse came from, thinking it would be a farm or something and they'd be sold to a stable, but instead they got sent to our dimension. So I woke up and told everyone what was going on and we went into the city to see if we could find the tiger demon people and kill them before they destroyed our planet. We found them, but the police tried to shoot them and it didn't do anything, so we didn't know what to do and went back to Sicy's house to make plans.

Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera had crashed the party and was there with a film crew making some bizarre video and she had this TINY puppy in a little ghost costume and got mad because he was barking, so she threw him across the room. One of the cursey animal protecting people cursed her to become a doll for a certain amount of time, so I went over and threw her on the floor and stepped on because I was pissed off because she'd hurt the puppy. Then she turned into this big scary black dog and kept trying to bite me and I was trying to go to the basement where Salome and April and BC were trying to figure out a way to destroy the tiger demon people or at least send them back to their world, but stupid Christina dog was chasing me. I trapped it in a closet and locked it there and then went upstairs where Abel was writing poetry about space and I ate some chocolate that Sicy made and then I woke up.

And you were there, and you, and you, and you.

:crack:

Last edited:
someone should make a movie of that dream

meegannie said:
...I trapped it in a closet and locked it there and then went upstairs where Abel was writing poetry about space and I ate some chocolate that Sicy made and then I woke up.

And you were there, and you, and you, and you.

:crack:

:lmao:

Re: I knew Sicy's reply would be "Oh ABEL" before she replied

ABEL said:

:| I haven't sold a thing :sigh:

WOULD YOU CHECK YOUR DAMN EMAIL ALREADY???????????

I ordered a print for a friend, and she needs to get it ASAP!

Wanker. :mad:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom