I officially have an emergency appointment with the dentist tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
So Saturday my tooth hurt - oh its only toothache my sister says Have you never got it? Me: No

I pride myself on my good teeth :mad:

The pain ruined my night out sort of subsided on Sunday but got this awful pain everytime I have cold - usually at breakfast time - its dreadful and then I have been getting a pain on the whole right hand side of my face like its in my jaw.

Maw says it might be an infection, shes all worried and her and paw keep looking down my mouth, i am not worried. Well I wasnt until maw books emergency appoint with dentist.

I guss nothing could be worse than this pain, I dont think I could stand much more of it.

If the dentist says I have a mouth like a burntout fuse box I will cry.

Lets hope he doesnt take my teeth out and I am a toothless parrot

*Lara starts to think of Adrian Mole :laugh:

Laughter is the best medicine apparently I ont belive that because in that case I should be fit as a fiddle. :|

Good luck!!

I have bad luck with teeth. I had all kinds of cavities growing up and always have toothaches. It always pissed me off because my brother would go WEEKS :)yuck: ) without brushing his teeth, and I brush, floss, anduse flouride/antiseptic mouthwash constantly and he's never had a cavity. :angry:

I don't know that they do alot of root canals in Europe. The last time I had the Toothache From Hell, I got a root canal. Then, it got infected. OUCH!!!:censored: :censored: :censored: I got sick and had a fever of 103!!

good luck with that

this reminds me that i need to buy a new toothbrush.

Dont you just love that whine of the drill on a good old root canal? :wink: I've never had one thankfully but every story is a horror story with them. I think they basically equal shitloads of pain so much so that you are better off with a toothache.
Maybe your enamel is worn meggie so you get more probs than your bro. Ugh, dirty teeth are the most hideous thing to look at.

What is wrong with people who choose to become dentists? Other intelligent professions pay just as good. Weirdos! All of them.
:shifty:

:hug: lara

i've never had a root canal either...but i've had my share of dental work done, and two teeth pulled a while back. i didn't even feel it when they pulled my tooth :lol: i said "are you still going to pull the tooth?" and the dentist answered "we already did, about 20 minutes ago!" me: :der: :lol:

i've got a cavity that needs to be filled too. unfortunately, my insurance reached it's limit, so i have to wait till january. but now, our insurance company is changing at work, and i hope my dentist is on the list :banghead:

Last edited:
i don't understand why people would chose a profession in which they have to have their hands inside people's mouths.

i always used to piss off the dentist when i was younger cos i had to ask what every single tool did, or what they were doing. apparently it's cute when you're about 5, but after that it gets annoying. i did the same thing at the orthadontists, and tehy really hated that (i was also 16-19, so that might have been part of it).

Back
Top Bottom