I Officially have almost 400 feedbacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Help me

I am extremely and totally addicted to buying and selling on ebay. I have actually let it consume just about all of my time. If you dont see me around, this is where I am :|:|

I sell an average of $700 worth of stuff during a 30 day period.

What started out as a $60 Beanie Baby just to see what would happen has turned into a complete obsession.

:crack:

At least your making a profit. Depends what you spend all the proceeds on I guess. More crap to sell on ebay? Or something more important like Lindt gold bunnys?

I was addicted too but then I ran out of stuff to sell :| and I never have money to buy anything. I had 32 auctions going at the same time at one point last year :crack: That was seriously another full time job trying to collect all of the money, send everything, leave feedback. :crazy: I even spent my lunch breaks at work trying to take care of my ebay business.

I'm going to an ebay seminar in a few weeks on how to "buy, sell, and profit" on ebay.

:ohmy: you must have a lot of stuff to sell! lol. i've tried looking around here for stuff to sell but my stuff is all crap :laugh:

i couldn't even get that one drawing to sell that i tried selling. maybe i'll try selling some more artwork sometime. :huh:

I always have at least 25 auctions running at one time :crazy:

I find incredible deals at thrift shops and make at least 3 times as much on everything. :drool: It's work and I do have a full time job but I find the time. I make post office runs on my lunch break lol.

And no, I dont spend my proceeds on more "crap" to sell on ebay.

400 feedback! :ohmy::up:

at least you're selling things. i just want to buy more stuff. that place is scary.

pants. :drool:

headache, you could try pimping yourself out on ebay. :wink:

LMAO I swear the postal clerks know me and always grumble when they see me coming because I've always got armfuls of packages :laugh:

I just hit 400 yay!!

Sicy said:
Someone would probably buy them :|

stuffedhenry.jpg

wat little kid wouldn't want a cute little stuffed henry? :laugh:

OMG. :lol:

You should try it.. tell the story and everything, make it interesting, someone will buy it.

henry's already got his own webpage and everything too :lmao:

if i sell enough on ebay i have found a company online that will also make custom stuffed animals but you have to order 500 quantity minimum. i'd have to make sure they sell first cuz what would i do with 500 henry's :der:

Last edited:
My cats love their purple spider

Attachments

• purplespider.jpg
    purplespider.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 124
Sicy said:
LMAO I swear the postal clerks know me and always grumble when they see me coming because I've always got armfuls of packages :laugh:

For awhile, I was sending out stuff to people at the Ryan Adams board about every other day. My packages always had stickers and pictures of Ryan...so I was the "Ryan Adams sticker lady". :laugh:

fah said:
I love ebay and so does mr fah.

What sort of treasures do you sell?

Mostly name brand handbags and cosmetic bags. Sometimes videos and clothes :)

omg Sicy...you have a mannequin :lol:

:shifty:

Mine is hanging in the garage right now but I'm almost ready to bring her back in and start selling clothes again! :hyper: :D

I am on ebay crack

Bono's American Wife said:
omg Sicy...you have a mannequin :lol:

I know I just bought it :reject: :lol:

It makes clothes look SO much better though.. and she was only $9.99 :sexywink:

You could try but someone would most likely report your auction :sexywink:

You sound like my fiance...he sells all the time on Ebay...he's totally addicted to it and like he'll bug his mom and family for stuff to sell and he'll even sell the PARADEs from the newspaper lmao :shrug: Sometimes I have to beg him to get off the puter to spend time with me *pout*

Back
Top Bottom