I Officially have almost 400 feedbacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time I had like 40 auctions up but then I started going :crazy: so cant do that anymore lol.

charzguy :drool:

Sicy said:
One time I had like 40 auctions up but then I started going :crazy: so cant do that anymore lol.

I'm curious about something. I often see that some of your auctions finish with no bids. Aren't you losing money because eBay charges you fees even if there were no bids? And what happens to the stuff that no one buys?

ABEL said:

stuffedhenry.jpg

wat little kid wouldn't want a cute little stuffed henry? :laugh:

I'd buy one of those from you, at a reasonable price. I kid you not - my little niece adores spiders, that would be her favourite toy. I seriously think you could make a good profit on those - I used to run a clothes shop for under 5's, and the amount of kids I met that love spiders is incredible (I always noticed this because I'm rabidly arachnophobic myself).

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
LOL.

this thread was bumped just minutes before i IM'd you about bidding this morning.

is sicy psychic? :uhoh:

That is crazy because I thought you asked me the question because you saw this thread :crack:

Cleasai said:
I'm curious about something. I often see that some of your auctions finish with no bids. Aren't you losing money because eBay charges you fees even if there were no bids? And what happens to the stuff that no one buys?

Are you spying on my auctions? :eyebrow: Kidding.. actually usually everything I list sells, and if it doesnt sell the first time I relist it. If the item sells the second time, you dont have to pay the fees. Its about .60 per item to list, and then ebay takes 5% of your winning auction if it gets bids. :mad:

Last week I found a LeSportsac messenger bag for $3.00. Sold it for $55 :drool:

I am selling 4 items on ebay at the moment, one is a U2 item. I put it on and within 35 minutes I had 3 watchers and after an hour the bid was at £4 more than I paid for it. The guy is bidding the most is a serious U2 collector. I looked at his feedback and the only things he has bought are U2 related (he has 269 feedbacks, I am assuming most of them, if not all of them are U2 things). How can someone have that much money? :crack:

Last edited:
do you like spying on interf folk on ebay? :hmm:

I am selling the new u2 singles and the collectors wallet and 3 elvis records (bought with profit from last weeks elvis auction) :up:
So far I've doubled my profit. :up: I am using all of this money to save for my trip to Amsterdam. I'm broke at the moment. I have had to shell out £1150 this month and last month for uni fees. :|

Sicy, where do you find bags at such cheap prices? :hmm:

I never thought of that. I have a room full of junk I want to sell before I go to Spain this year.

Lara Mullen said:
I never thought of that. I have a room full of junk I want to sell before I go to Spain this year.

I started selling all my junk first.. then when I ran out of junk I went to buy other people's junk to sell lol.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Sicy,
do you sell the free with purchase cosmetic bags?

I believe that's what they are. There are always tons of them at the thrift store for dirt cheap and sometimes people will pay up to $8 - $10 for one of those bags :shrug:

Some magazines here release a special edition of a cd, like The Sunday Times released a 4 track U2 single. The paper is about £1.50. They sell it for around £10 - £15. The Elvis freaks have been making huge profits at the moment with all the elvis stuff they are selling, I jumped on the bandwagon. It's cruel trying to get some vinyl but it's worth it. I heard some old blokes discussing e-bay tactics this morning while I was queuing outside.

Lara you should sell Milky Bars. I swear, they are impossible to get here. I almost bought some online from England but it was going to be like $30 for just a few bars :crack: Our white chocolate just doesnt taste the same :sad:

sicy!!!! you just reminded me.

i have milky bars in a package for you!!
I meant to email you about that AGES ago. I was meant to send them AGES ago. :uhoh:
They are really cheap here like 0.15p for a small bar :slant:

No you dont! :lol: :ohmy:

I would gladly paypal you some money for a large package of Milky Bars :drool: :hyper:

I really do, I was meant to send them to you ages ago because I sent you them and you liked them and you sent me some cd's and I bought more but never sent them. I'd buy new ones though. they have been there a LONG time. I really need to sort my junk out, I'm so disorganized :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom