I officially have $13 in my checking account

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dulce de Leche

War Child
Because the federal government apparently hasn't gotten around to mailing me my loan check.

:mad:

I was going to go to the store just now. Good thing I checked the balance.

HURRY UP LOAN CHECK.........

:mad: :|

When I have any money left in my checking account on payday, that's a good time. :up:

Today it was $5.81! :hyper:

PLUS I had $10 in my wallet!

zumanity42 said:
$11.85 in my pocket, but i need to pay my library fines :shrug:

i just looked it up, you only owe a dollar

but you do have a book that was due on the 17th

want me to renew that for you? :sexywink:

Dulce de Leche said:
Because the federal government apparently hasn't gotten around to mailing me my loan check.

:mad:

I was going to go to the store just now. Good thing I checked the balance.

HURRY UP LOAN CHECK.........

:mad: :|

Can I borrow $3.07?
happy016.gif

I rarely carry cash, and when I do, it's usually just a few dollars. I use my check card for almost everything--groceries, gas, etc.--and write checks for most everything else, so it's not at all uncommon for my checking account to wind up empty at payday.

:reject:

pax said:
I rarely carry cash, and when I do, it's usually just a few dollars. I use my check card for almost everything--groceries, gas, etc.--and write checks for most everything else, so it's not at all uncommon for my checking account to wind up empty at payday.

:reject:

we do that except we put EVERYTHING humanly possible on credit cards:drool: best inventions ever! And we are very anal about paying them off every month ontime......cause if you don't..man its hell. Plus they give us money and gifts for just using them:lmao: We regularly get $100 bucks every now and then from American Express:lmao: just for using it:drool:

Re: Re: I officially have $13 in my checking account

u2granny said:

Can I borrow $3.07?
happy016.gif

:yes:

My mom owed me $50 which she just gave me, luckily. :huh:

And the name change is so people in real life can't find me :shh: :sexywink:

melon said:
I love Direct Deposit. It makes me spend less of my money...lol.

Melon

Me too, especially when the mistakenly deposit it in my savings account rather than my checking account.:mad:

haha, that sucks. I know how that is though. It's especially hard if you don't have steady paychecks.

Re: Re: Re: I officially have $13 in my checking account

Dulce de Leche said:

:yes:

My mom owed me $50 which she just gave me, luckily. :huh:

And the name change is so people in real life can't find me :shh: :sexywink:

Correct me if I'm wrong Dulce, but the people in real life can probably find you if the bottom of your posts read "Hi, this is Lauren430"

Back
Top Bottom