I Officially Hate Collecting Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
A good friend of mine owes me a lot of money for U2 and Frames tickets, and I just sent her an e-mail about it because she's away at school. I mean, she's always good for it and I know she'll give me the money soon...I just hate asking.

the last two times i bought tickets to U2, i had my friend pay me on the day of concert so i could use the money for tshirts and the like. works out better for me that way.

hehe. i asked icelle if she wanted the money now and she said no way.

she said she wants it at the show so she can buy stuff.

My best friend is notorious for this kind of thing. 10 bucks is one thing here and there, but never more than that anymore. She'll eventually give it to me - but like a year later. I loaner her some of my negatives from a concert we went to about 4 years ago = I STILL havent gotten them back. She finally admitted she lost them.

I owed a friend $$$$ from a vacation. Now she would owe me $$$$ for the U2 tickets. Each amount was pretty much equal. Debts cancelled each other out. That worked out pretty well.:up:

paxetaurora said:
A good friend of mine owes me a lot of money for U2 and Frames tickets, and I just sent her an e-mail about it because she's away at school. I mean, she's always good for it and I know she'll give me the money soon...I just hate asking.

:hmm: that reminds me.....

Believe it or not, I just got paid TODAY via mail (money order) for tickets to a Springsteen show in July of 2003!!! Needless to say, I'm not friends with this douchebag anymore and it took filing a small claims suit to get the guy to pay up for four tix I sold him. He used to be a real good friend of mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom