I Officially# Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh, our fire alarm went off in work today. Only it rang for literally five seconds, enough for us all to look around in confusion, and then it stopped abruptly. Bizarre.

When the fire alarm went off at work last week everyone got really stressed out because we aren't supposed to take any of the animals with us (I work in an animal hospital) but it turned out to be a false alarm accidentally set off by the UPS guy. :huh: :der:

That was the worst when I lived in the dorms for two years...people would pull the fire alarm like every night at 2 a.m. when they were wasted. Not that that has anything to do with your work problem, but I thought I'd share...

False fire alarms kick ass when they make you leave the building. It means you get to take a break! :up:

Bonochick said:
False fire alarms kick ass when they make you leave the building. It means you get to take a break! :up:
hehe yeah, i always got psyched about that at school. people were always pulling the fire alarm, right around 5th period for some reason. someone musta hated their 5th period class. year after year too, because it just kept happening.

however, the only time i've ever had that happen at work, they announced it over the PA beforehand, so we knew not to freak out.

Back
Top Bottom