I officially had the lines drawn this weekend with cat claws out in full force

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
So there is this cute guy that I know that I have a wee bit of crush on. Since he is really good friends of one of my best friends, I see him about every week if not every 4 days or so . And everytime I see him, I end up either talking like an idiot, smiling like an idiot or flirt my ass off with him. :wink: :flirt: he is just as guilty of the flirting bit.

so Sat night after the R.E.M. concert I go to the bar that I hang out with to see if my friends were up there. And of course my crush was there. When he saw me walk in he yells out "uh oh, look who is here!" and proceeds to smile at me. :sexywink: so I walk over say hello to him and to my friends, however when i walked up to him, his girlfriend walks up and throws herself on him. :laugh: well i know he has a girlfriend and I know not to go there with him, but I find it very funny that every time I go to the bar and he is there with his girlfriend, she is quick to jump on his lap and to pull him away from any conversation we are having.

anyway my friend and I were hungry and since the bar stopped serving food we were going to leave to grab a bite to eat. However before we took off, my crush suggested I go up the street to grab a pizza and bring it back to the bar. :sexywink: so i said that was a great idea and that is what I did.

well when i come back, he was again all smiles when he saw me and I sat down at the table with my friend to eat our pizza, however when I got up to find some silverware, etc. his girlfriend, who works at this bar walks up and kindly offers to bring me plates, silverware and offers to take our drink order. so when she arrives back at the table she sits down next to me, moves her stool close to me and said to me with a bit of a bitchy tone: "so, did you see what Jeremy bought me for my birthday?" I of course had no idea what he bought her so I said "no, i haven't seen his gift to you." and as soon as I said that she plopped her right hand down in front of me and said "look he bought ME a RING!" :laugh: in otherwords "bitch, back off of my man!" hahahaha! i love it.

:macdevil:

Last edited:
hm...this reminds me of the time i was dating my now exhusband. i went on a trip to tennessee with him and a bunch of other kids to help with kids who were homeless and in need of food, clothing, etc. the trip was great in that respects, but at the same time i felt like i lost a bunch of respect and security because of his flirting with other girls there. yeah, we were young, but we were serious. this other girl from who knows where, wisconsin or some place like that...started flirting with my ex, and at first, i didnt think much about it, but over the course of two days, i started to get worried because he actually enjoyed the attention he was getting. of course i was gonna get insecure. immature? no. i was above that shit. only thing i could do was cry. i wasn't gonna fight. im not that way. ex realized it hurt me, felt bad for 3 minutes, then we left and he missed all the attention. this thread totally reminded me of that.

yeah, it will make that woman feel insecure. immature, i dont know. maybe its only natural for women to draw their claws. i feel bad for her. no offense.

icelle said:
hm...this reminds me of the time i was dating my now exhusband. i went on a trip to tennessee with him and a bunch of other kids to help with kids who were homeless and in need of food, clothing, etc. the trip was great in that respects, but at the same time i felt like i lost a bunch of respect and security because of his flirting with other girls there. yeah, we were young, but we were serious. this other girl from who knows where, wisconsin or some place like that...

It wasn't me ... I swear ... I've never been to tennessee

dumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom