I officially found the rightful owner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
on friday i got my blueman group tickets that i had ordered in the pre-sale delivered via UPS. i was surprised to find an extra ticket that belonged to someone else also in the envelope. my tickets were both there and correct, thank god. luckily the person's name was on the outside of the envelope it was in.

i called the the ticket place back, and they said to send the ticket back and they gave me their UPS account number.

just for the heck of it i decided to post something about it on the blue man group forum. i knew the chances were slim to none that i'd actually find the person and that they posted there. but i thought why not try...the tickets were pre-sale, which means only people who visited the website or a forum member would probably have known about it. if i didn't hear anything back by today i was going to send them back anyway.

well yesterday i actually got a PM from the guy! on the post i didn't list his last name or the ticket seating info for security, so i could prove it was really the same person, and no one else could try to claim the tickets. he sent me his full name immediately in the pm and the names matched exactly!

now i just gotta call him and veryify the ticket number and how to get the ticket to him. since the concert is only a few weeks away it was better than having to send the ticket back.

:happy:

Last edited:
well i called his number tonite. he was at work but i talked to his wife. she's meeting me at work tomorrow to pick up the ticket. i asked her to confirm the seat # and row# and she did :happy:

if you don't like the thread, why do you bother replying?

:scratch:

Last edited:
because not everyone reads my journal, i'm not the only one who does it

:madspit:

Last edited:
Ok now.. no need for all that zoner. :huh:

That's awfully nice of you and honest to give the ticket back ABEL :p

Yes...I want a counting thread...and just so "everyone will read it" - lets put it in the journals, in IO, in Lemonade Stand, in PLEBA, Bang and Clatter and the newbie forum. Everyone must read.

Great idea! :up:

ok, I'm a bit in a pissed off mood
but I'll still try to put this as nice and diplomatical as I can:

zoney, cut out with this stuff or I'll get all mod like
and I'm really far more annoying than any thread or journal entry when I get all mod like

I don't lose stuff
but I'm quite sure I'd be very happy if someone would return whatever I don't lose to me if it got lost

Salome said:
ok, I'm a bit in a pissed off mood
but I'll still try to put this as nice and diplomatical as I can:

zoney, cut out with this stuff or I'll get all mod like
and I'm really far more annoying than any thread or journal entry when I get all mod like

not sure if this was supposed to make me laugh..but it did.

anyway...as they say: WILCO!

"wilco" means "will comply"

Back
Top Bottom