I officially don't want to study calculus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
springfield sucks, and amherst is full of hippies. i think that's a bit more valuable information.

haha

not in springfield, i'm not too familiar with the area. in fact, the only times i've been there were when i was lost and looking for west springfield. we ended up where we wanted to be because we were forced to make a left turn somewhere rather than going down mainstreet. there was a puerto rican pride parade going on and they closed off some streets. good times.

amherst has my personal favorite used music store. not to mention some really good places to eat.

amherst despite being filled with hippies is pretty nice.

springfield? ehhh, needs some work.

...now pass the chex mix

*grabs the self-proclaimed over-achievingtigre by the hand

welcome to IO! :D

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

how could it not be involved:mad:

maybe in the context of the limit to the amount of chex mix consumed by IO posters as it reaches infinity... or something like that, I don't know what I'm talking about :hyper:

I didn't get much sleep either and I came up with that :|

there should be a nerd smiliey.

or maybe Sicy could put up the nerd alert

but for now.... :reject:

easytiger said:

maybe in the context of the limit to the amount of chex mix consumed by IO posters as it reaches infinity... or something like that, I don't know what I'm talking about :hyper:

i'm not entirely sure either, but i wonder if atkins is involved...

Congratulations on a difficult job well done. I've always disliked numbers myself, I get along with words much better. I remember thinking in third grade that math wasn't going to get any better for me, but reading was going to be a lifelong passion. It runs in the family, my nephew, who just finished third grade, reads at a twelfth grade level (sorry to brag, but I'm proud of the kid). :D

162581.jpg

:up:

yay for good grades!

Bonochick, I remember 2gether. My senior year in high school when I was struggling with Calc all the freshmen on the basketball team would sing that at me. Wow, TMI and a thread-hijacking. Go obscure MTV series from 5 years or so ago! WOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom