I officially don't want to go to work today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd go to work for you, if I could have your paycheck. :| :sigh:

If my friend sings "Po' Folks" by Nappy Roots to me one more time...I'm gonna punch him. :mad:

I dont want to go to work tomorrow. I've been off for 2 weeks, bed at 2, 3 a.m. waking up at Noon.
How the hell am I going to get up at 7 a.m. :scream: :rant:

I've been staying up instant messaging people until 5:30, 6:00 in the morning ever since New Year's Day...my sleeping schedule is shot to hell. :crack:

I've slept over 28 hours in the past two days. Now I have to get up 6:30 all next week AND dress up because Congress is back in session. :( :(

Hi :wave:

I'm on my lunch break...Taco Bell 7 Layer Nachos are back :drool: ... and only $1.61! can't beat that!

And my credit card works again :dance:...I was late with my payment :ohmy: :shame: Now I can get groceries tonight on my way home from work, which is good, cuz I'm out of toilet paper :lol:

I don't want to go back to work....4 more hours :combust:

Sicy said:
I dont want to go to work tomorrow. I've been off for 2 weeks, bed at 2, 3 a.m. waking up at Noon.
How the hell am I going to get up at 7 a.m. :scream: :rant:

I know me too but i slppe until 2 or 3 pm and I usually leave skoolat 3.30pm and I go back to school tomorrow :scream: :crack:

It's the cheapest toilet paper in the world, but it comes in big rolls and in the handicapped stalls they don't have a dispenser thing, so they just put a stack of three rolls in there everyday. Every other week or so, I take two of them. :eek:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This is going to sound really bad, but I already can't wait until the 20th cause we have that day off. :lol:

I have an extra day off at the end of the month too. :heart:

I used to have a job where I would go in at 6:30a.m. but I got out at 2:30, which kicked ass. :dance:

I work from 6am-2pm. I hate it. :yawn:

Angel, I want your schedule. I'd love to have 3 extra hours in a day to do shit. I never feel as if I have enough time to get stuff done.

But see, that's the problem! You end up having too full a day, and you almost never get to bed ontime where you might actually have 7 or 8 hrs sleep. :crack:
Plus walking to work at 5:30am in the dark alone is starting to get really scary after 3 1/2 yrs. :der:

One of the cats puked on my carpet, and it was in the shape of a lizard!!!

It made me think of ABEL. :wave:

I haven't decided if I like this quick reply thing :scratch:

But I've been using it cuz I'm too lazy :ohmy:

I was going to quote you to make fun of you being too lazy to use the regular reply, but I was too lazy to use the regular reply and didn't want to type all that code out.

*pauses*

:shifty:

I was going to quote you to make fun of you being too lazy to use the regular reply, but I was too lazy to use the regular reply and didn't want to type all that code out.

*pauses*

:ohmy:

you can copy and paste to reply with a quote...but it's not the same :lol:

that sounds like too much work i dont even wanna hit shift to capitalize or use punctuation anymore this will turn me into a lazy ass

Back
Top Bottom