I officially don't want to go to work today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's this annoying guy in my office who's annoying in general, but today it's magnified by 10,000%. He's talking to someone else in our office and he keeps finishing his sentences. I wonder if I throw something at his head over the cubicle wall if I can claim it's an accident?

I had a bad dream this morning but I woke myself up from it cuz I was :mad:

i'm so bored i could seriously blow stuff up. GOD I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!! :angry: X 100.

meggie would you like me to beat up your co-worker? it would be a nice tension release for me.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[i
]Originally posted by Screaming Flower [/i]

meggie would you like me to beat up your co-worker? it would be a nice tension release for me.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

PLEASE. :beg: He hasn't been bothering me as much recently, but today, he's back up to par. :mad:

I had a dream about ABEL the other nite but I cant say what it was about. :|

I was in ABELs house sitting on her carpeted steps playing with her kitten and giving ABEL now & laters. Her husband came out with a tray of pot.. all different flavors in little piles. ABEL kept trying to steal hits off mine and I'm like "wtf abel, your hubby has a shit load.. get it from him :mad:"

That was the main events of the dream. :reject: :shame:

Sicy said:
I was in ABELs house sitting on her carpeted steps playing with her kitten and giving ABEL now & laters. Her husband came out with a tray of pot.. all different flavors in little piles. ABEL kept trying to steal hits off mine and I'm like "wtf abel, your hubby has a shit load.. get it from him :mad:"

That was the main events of the dream. :reject: :shame:

OMC @ that dream! :lmao:

:silent: BC was in the weird dream I had last night...I think cuz of all that 'honking' :eek:

Last edited:
ABEL said:

:silent: BC was in the weird dream I had last night...I think cuz of all that 'honking' :eek:

I hope to bloody hell it wasn't because of the honking!!!!!

What the hell kind of dream was it?????????? :uhoh: :crack:

I don't remember much about the dream last night....I just know it was weird...and I remember even less of it now than this morning when I woke up....I hate that :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom