I officially didn't go to work today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
They had me working from 7 - 6pm today and all day tomorrow I have loads of uni work to do and even when I told them my hours were interfering with my work they gave me another girls hours because she couldnt cope with work and uni either - and then they told me Id only be working Thursdays and Saturdays but next week they have me working Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday...

So I didnt go in today and I slept until 2pm I havent had a lie in in 5 weeks, I was so tired :|

They have rang the house but I was out picking up my new glasses I am afraid to ring them because they will shout at me and force me to work even more hours - Im such a wimp :uhoh: :sigh:

I know :uhoh: :slant:

But they wouldnt listen to me and just said tough when I said I had too many hours and if someone else who goes to uni couldnt cope with working jsut saturdays and sundays why was I being given her hours and even more hours :angry: That made me angry.

Why can't they add another casual to spead the load out?

Oh yeah, that would make sense....

Good for you though having a sleep in.
:up:

They did get another new girl but they give her the hours that they told me Iwould be getting oh and they also told me I would be working every saturday, tuesday,thursday & sunday until Christmas - If I had of known that I would have taken the other job with fixed hours. :|

I'm always at work! My office is just down the hall from my bedroom :D

Naughty Lara the work skipper! :shame:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom