I/O... What Part of No Fucking Mayo Did You Not Understand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It falls into the same category as "no tomato." If there isn't a button on the register it requires too much thought and effort.:mad:

BAW: I'll have a 6 inch turkey on wheat, everything but olives, no oil and vinegar, no mayo..mustard only

Subway guy: okay, so you want everything but olives?

BAW: Yes...and no mayo please

Subway guy: do you want oil & vinegar on this?

BAW: :eyebrow: no, mustard only, no oil, vinegar or mayo please

Subway guy: Cheese?

BAW: No.

Subway guy: mayo & mustard?

BAW: nooooo, no mayo. Mustard. Only. :scream:

Grrrr. The people at subway need their hearing checked! I usually get a steak and cheese sub and one time they put chicken on it. I yelled at them.. :lol:

I have to also yell at them that I just want lettuce and pickles and they ask if I want anything else on my sandwich.. :angry:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
fuck mayo... i already have ketchup... we don't need more than one flavor adding lubricants on my burger, thank you very much.

burger lubricants:drool:

blue cheese:drool:

JessicaAnn said:
My dad once orderd a BLT sub from Subway and they asked if he wanted tomato on it. :der:

When I worked at the mall, my boss sent me to the food court to get her a BLT from Coney Island, and the guy asked me if I wanted bacon on it. :der:

for me its always guacamole:angry:

quiznos person:do you want guacamole?
me:no thanks
quiznos person: (glops guacamole on my sub):um ill make you another sandwich

Bono's American Wife said:
BAW: I'll have a 6 inch turkey on wheat, everything but olives, no oil and vinegar, no mayo..mustard only

Subway guy: okay, so you want everything but olives?

BAW: Yes...and no mayo please

Subway guy: do you want oil & vinegar on this?

BAW: :eyebrow: no, mustard only, no oil, vinegar or mayo please

Subway guy: Cheese?

BAW: No.

Subway guy: mayo & mustard?

BAW: nooooo, no mayo. Mustard. Only. :scream:

Do you want turkey on that? :shifty:

I think I was Belgian in a past life... :ohmy: :scratch: :giggle:

I'd much rather have mayo to dip my fries in than ketchup. :yes: Not that I hate ketchup, I'd just rather have most anything else for my fries - Catalina dressing, Heinz 57 steak sauce... :drool: :up:

BluRmGrl said:
I think I was Belgian in a past life... :ohmy: :scratch: :giggle:

I'd much rather have mayo to dip my fries in than ketchup. :yes: Not that I hate ketchup, I'd just rather have most anything else for my fries - Catalina dressing, Heinz 57 steak sauce... :drool: :up:

The Dutch dip their fries in mayo too... I'm Dutch and I just love fries with mayo... :drool:

u2granny said:
It falls into the same category as "no tomato." If there isn't a button on the register it requires too much thought and effort.:mad:

:laugh: I've just given up on asking for no tomato

I was at BK a few summers back, and had the guy convinced that if mayo anywhere near my sandwhich, that I would have an allergic reaction that would mean a visit from an ambulance. He even had the sandwhich makers change their gloves!

Serves you people right for eating Subway!!1111
:grumpy:

I agree though, people are unable to do things with tomato removal and god forbid should you ever ask your drink to be a diet coke with no ice. ARE THERE NO OTHER FUCKING DIABETICS ON THE PLANET????? Why is a revolting fake coke always the standard drink?

Shitstains.
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom