i/o... waking up in your own bed is cool...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
it's also always interesting when you wake up on top of your sheets instead of under them wearing just a pair of boxers and one sock... not two socks, just one, on my left foot.

i wonder what happened to the other sock :hmm:

man, what did you do last night??

On second thought, don't answer that....

:lol: and when you wake up, and all your friends looks angry... you their ask why! yesterday your break all glasses and you cry like a baby, but... you do not remember it more... they is rather alarming...

that depends... based on last night? yes... i am quite relieve to have woken up alone in my own bed as opposed to where i could have ended up... :ohmy:

I wanna know where you would have ended up?:wink:

MissMaCo said:
:ohmy: samaritain where are you from ?

I'm from Lille ... a little city in north of france ... why ?

I know that I don't speak english well... but ... i'm french ... lol

sorry ... :sad:

it's also always interesting when you wake up on top of your sheets instead of under them wearing just a pair of boxers and one sock... not two socks, just one, on my left foot.

i wonder what happened to the other sock :hmm:

When this happens to me I simply make my way to the front door. It seems I begin removing clothing as soon as I walk in the door when I'm in that state. :ohmy:

:is jumping on a trampoline to show Marie that she impressed me:

what city you're from? how old are you ? are you single ? loool i joke ...

Last edited:
:tsk: nooo !! it's not possible ! a samaritain can't be demasked ! lol no isn't not too bad...... I hate to lie ! i'm not a liar ...

mais sinon c'est a quelle sujet vos lettres ca me tracasse .. vous pouvez pas imaginé ! ca fai deux jours que j'dors plus ! lloooll

dsl encore ...

Back
Top Bottom