i/o this whole place sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Complaining that something sucks doesn't help to unsuckify it...unless you are filing a complaint with Captian Unsuckify...because he has powers and stuff.

this stixky little thread has made it (IO) six stars less sucky!

So much closer to what IO is supposed to be than crabbyness, anything about the lads, lost luggage, happenings at home, or ANYTHING that people may consider official.

FYI...if you think its official, it doensn't belong in here. Random stuff...do you get it YET, or are you people going to post the same crap?

This rant brought you by the letter "Y" and the number trois.

THIS PLACE SUCKS :love:
yes, YES IT DOES
:angry:

:happy:

ShowLetter.gif

That dog has the right idea, but it needs to work on its FORUM.

It's clever because its a pun.

But seriously. That dog passed 4 years of advanced computer science.

i have a craving for shaved leg ham. double smoked.

and this place doesn't suck at all. we have extremist freaks in abundance in fym, snobs who dont know their arse from their elbows littering b&c, INSANE games and ridiculous bullshit threads all through the lemonade stand and it's subforums. all u2 forums are filled with psychotic fans who are literally one legal step away fom being charged with stalking and go on 30 different shows and then complain they are in debt or that the setlist was stale. we have someone who can send messages to her future self but is actually a man, according to her um..belief in magic, another who is so utterly fucking boring this person could probably make a fortune replacing anaesthetic....what else...:hmm:

you

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

forgot

=====================

the drugs.

===================
---------------------------------
====================

COKE LINES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

ah, i wasn't clear. the world's most boring award can go to a few, huh.

--------

but as i like to point out to people, reflection....is a state of mind. the mind is

++++++++++++

once i saw a rabbit. a white rabbit. i followed it. dreamlessly, into....===well

i'll write more later when i've ha

it's too bad it was "into.....===well" instead of "into a well." :sigh:

it's called...creative licence.

but is it creative? i think creative is destructive. or is it destructive is creative? yes.

there is beauty in everything. even old cars up on blocks in your front yard. rusty.

----------------------------------------

dont rust for me, kimberlina.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angela Harlem said:

but is it creative? i think creative is destructive. or is it destructive is creative? yes.

don't stop now, debate more! :drool:

Angela, IWasBored, you forgot to type RANDOM CAPS.

BULLSHIT.

And you DONT know what you're talking about because you don't have 103547604544 posts like I do, so you have NO RIGHT to reply to me.

Who the hell are these people, anyway?

Angela Harlem said:
i have a craving for shaved leg ham. double smoked.

and this place doesn't suck at all. we have extremist freaks in abundance in fym, snobs who dont know their arse from their elbows littering b&c, INSANE games and ridiculous bullshit threads all through the lemonade stand and it's subforums. all u2 forums are filled with psychotic fans who are literally one legal step away fom being charged with stalking and go on 30 different shows and then complain they are in debt or that the setlist was stale. we have someone who can send messages to her future self but is actually a man, according to her um..belief in magic, another who is so utterly fucking boring this person could probably make a fortune replacing anaesthetic....what else...:hmm:

:lmao:

a new Bukowski... Angela, youve been working on your expressiveness :up:

the soul waits said:
Angela, IWasBored, you forgot to type RANDOM CAPS.

BULLSHIT.

And you DONT know what you're talking about because you don't have 103547604544 posts like I do, so you have NO RIGHT to reply to me.

Who the hell are these people, anyway?

you're right! dammit, if i wasn't soooooo busy being a newbie, i might have remembered! silly me, thinking i'm allowed to post in io when i've only been here for 3 years!

Back
Top Bottom