i/o there's a thug in my life!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets

Do you wear Abercrombie & Fitch?

In my whole lifetime, I think I have owned only one article of clothing from A&F. It was a cute, kind of preppy looking blue/green plaid cotton dress.

I like Kevin Bacon, but I hate Footloose came in the door I said it before, I think I'm over you but I'm really not sure. When I met you, I said my name is Rich, you look like a girl from Abercrombie and Fitch.

GREATEST SONG EVER!:rockon:

3021_b_1290.jpg

Oh yeah!

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

Nobody made you click that link, Beav.:tsk:

This was an exercise in temptation, and you failed.:|

I'm not buying into your propaganda. I know exactly what happened. I was intentionally led astray and into the world of LFO - a world, I might add, that should have been left for dead half a decade ago - and that has to violate the rules of this site somehow. See you in Inside Broadcast! lol, pwned!

UberBeaver said:

I'm not buying into your propaganda. I know exactly what happened. I was intentionally led astray and into the world of LFO - a world, I might add, that should have been left for dead half a decade ago - and that has to violate the rules of this site somehow. See you in Inside Broadcast! lol, pwned!

Your delusions are adorable, Beav.:cute:

Now, let the nice men in white coats take you back to the fun room with the foam walls.:yes:

So you think it's ok to just come in here and lead people astray? It's illegal to misquote people - you probably get suspended for that. I can only imagine what the punishment for astray leading would be. BANNINATED?

UberBeaver said:
So you think it's ok to just come in here and lead people astray? It's illegal to misquote people - you probably get suspended for that. I can only imagine what the punishment for astray leading would be. BANNINATED?

B-A-N-A-N-A-S?:ohmy:

I ain't no hollaback girl!!1111:happy:

Diemen said:
Ooh! Ooh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4iGDSjOpXc

What is:
Shoo-be-do-whop and scooby snacks
Met a fly girl and I can't relax

No way!:ohmy:

I was just about to say

"Wish for you on a fallin' star, wondering where you are,
Do I ever cross your mind in the warm sunshine? She's from the City of Angels like Bette Davis, James Dean, and Gable. Never know what she means to me, think I fell for the girl on TV."

Back
Top Bottom