I:O There is something in my head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We took our cousin swimming with us once when he was about 4 or 5 and when the water got in his ears he howled the swimming pool down screaming that his brains were leaking out of his ears and was convinced thats what the "holes" in the side of his head were for.

That would be my hamster. I put him there while his regular home was being cleaned. He's stuffing remnants of your brains in his cheeks.

I do my best thinking at night. That's when they put me in a pretty jacket. It's white, and it makes me feel special because it lets me hug myself. I feel so loved that all of my creative stuff just starts flowing. Then I swallow something, and the English TV shows start echoing in Spanish, and I fall asleep. In the morning, I give Leonard my toast. He gives me his peach cobbler at dinner, but I don't like cobbler.

Something's in your head? :ohmy: Is it the jungle?

Oh no, hang on - that line is the jungle IS your head.
Never mind, carry on!

Bonochick said:
I do my best thinking at night. That's when they put me in a pretty jacket. It's white, and it makes me feel special because it lets me hug myself. I feel so loved that all of my creative stuff just starts flowing. Then I swallow something, and the English TV shows start echoing in Spanish, and I fall asleep. In the morning, I give Leonard my toast. He gives me his peach cobbler at dinner, but I don't like cobbler.

Hey Bonochick! I have a very similar coat. I wonder if you live in the same place? http://www.prairieghosts.com/barton.html

:wink::wink:

Bartonville kicked me out after I stabbed a nurse with a spork because she killed my baby. Yeah! SHE killed MY baby, but they make ME leave and keep HER there. Not only did she kill my baby, she cut him up and served him with breakfast. What's even more disrespectful is that she wouldn't even call him by his name, which was William. She kept calling him Watermelon.

NOooooooooooooooooooo... I've had that in my head for 2 days - just got rid of it - you brought it back!
Nurse! Straitjacket please!

Back
Top Bottom