I/O random facts about Vin Diesel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

easytiger

New Yorker
Just keep hitting refresh for a new random fact: http://www.4q.cc/vin/

- Vin Diesel once used Lite Brite to send the UFOs from "Independence Day" text messages.
- Vin Diesel doesn't actually have bones or internal organs. Underneath his skin is another slightly smaller Vin Diesel and underneath that is yet another even smaller Vin Diesel. After the third layer his body is filled with rich, creamy nougat.
- Vin Diesel wouldn't hurt a fly. However, he does enjoy wiping out the whole populations of third world countries.
- Vin Diesel's date to his high school prom was a 5 ft inflatable penguin named Party Pierre.
- Vin Diesel once dreamt that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, would be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. But he was too lazy to do anything about it.
- Vin Diesel is the gatekeeper to the Apocalypse. He is also the gatekeeper to the trash bin behind the Denny's on 4th Street in Boulder Colorado. Both of these are listed on his resume.

- If you stare at Vin Diesel's tonsils at the stroke of midnight, you can see how you will die. Strangely enough, all deaths involve a guy named Murray dressed in a Hello Kitty costume.

we had a thread like this about a month ago over at SA. i wonder if that's where this person got the idea :hmm:

The contents of Vin Diesel's bellybutton include six Pogs, a 1987 Buick Skylark, and a Baldwin. Which Baldwin is it? We may never know.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

You see?!??! Vin Diesel just tried to kill BC :angry:. You are all witnesses!!!

That rat fink! :angry:

Okay, I'm eating gummi bears again as I read this thread...I can't stop eating lately.

Domestic bliss? Or tapeworm?

tiggytoos said:
I always thought Vin Diesel looks like Dino from the Flintstones.

vin-diesel.jpg
dino.gif

The resemblance is uncanny....

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Vin Diesel invented the dirty sanchez one dark night in Tangier, but only after several hundred failed attempts that have left a hundreds of Mexican women "mutilated, but comedically so."

:crack:

Okay, I had to consult Wikipedia for the definition of said "dirty sanchez" and I am not happy. Not happy at all. Sometimes my curiousity is better left unsatisfied. :scream:

Fluffy is mad because I already ate everything I brought with me to work, and he's still hungry. :reject: I hope he's not a vengeful tapeworm.

Back
Top Bottom