I.O.:Peter Andre saved my life(kinda)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smooshcat

Acrobat
So, it was 8am, I returned inside after turning my horses out into their field. I made a cup of tea and put 2 bits of bread in the toaster. I went halfway up my stairs to look out the window that overlooks the horses' field and watched them playing in the snow for a few minutes. :cute: Then from the kitchen i hear the radio start to play Peter Andre's "Mysterious Girl":yuck:So I went to change the station.

I went down the stairs to see a huge cloud of smoke billowing out the kitchen door! There were 8" flames coming out of the toaster which for some reason decided not to pop up(it was set on 2). Anyhow, I turned the power off and with a damp cloth got rid of the flames. Nothing was damaged and since my toaster is only 2 weeks old, I returned it.

I told my sister(we share a hate for Mr. Andre) and she was like"OH, my Gawd, peter Andre saved your life!". Damn.

Peter Andre is a guy who had a few (bad) pop hits here in the UK around 1996(?) anyhow, he went on "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!" and now all his old songs are back:yuck: and "Mysterious Girl" has been rereleased. If you don't know anything about him, count yourself as one of the lucky ones.

smooshcat said:
I thought this was where we shared the randomness of life. But if you are just gonna be nasty......

We're not being nasty ... we're like this all the time. When I said "At least she titled it It's Official", I meant it as a good thing. Most newbies don't do that :up: :wink:

He is re-releasing Mysterious Girl they played it when I was out one night.

:|

Oh crap, just what the world needs. I havent heard it here yet but the media are starting to talk about him again. Unfortunately Peter is Australian, though we have been trying very hard for the POMS to lay claim to him. That TV show, which we didnt get here, made the news a few times - Johnny Lydon and Peter Andre, the rest are unknown here. So if they start playing his 'songs' on the radio again, we know who to blame! We DIDNT put him on TV. :madspit:

I am pleased he saved you from a burning toaster. That will be the first useful thing he has done.

Last edited:
beli said:
I am pleased he saved you from a burning toaster. That will be the first useful thing he has done.

Thanks:) It's so true. And don't blame us, we don't want him either!

To zoney! and JessicaAnn, sorry if I took you guys the wrong way, I *have* been lurking and should know the deal by now, but I guess the toaster incident has me all edgy.

Im a celebrity get me out of here :down: everyone was obsessed here

And he has a song idea for a song called Insania.

i heard that he said it was insane and mania put together
i hope that was a lie
what a talented bloke Andre is :love:

She has now totally changed her ways now thanks to Peter...

:lmao:

Lara Mullen said:
She has now totally changed her ways now thanks to Peter...

To what? Shes gonna work in an office now? Yep, I can imagine it. The first thing she does is photocopy her butt, then her boobs (one at a time just fits on the glass), then she will do the filing with no undies on, yep, useful girl to have in the office. :|

She is not Jordan anymore she is "just Katie"
And she is going to be respectable because she loves Pete.
*snort*

Respectable:

4. having socially accepted standards or moral behaviour, virtuous
5. of presentable appearance, decently clothed
6. of moderate excellence, fairly good, fair
7. considerable in size :|

i enjoy saying the word, "smooshcat." everyone say it together.

smooshcat.

smooshcat, are you wearing monkey pants?

:|

smooshcat, please ignore everyone. i think you are very cool and am glad to have you in io. please dont go.

you know what the only sane solution with peter andre is, dont you. we send him to NZ. let them have him.

choice eh bro!

smooshcat said:

To zoney! and JessicaAnn, sorry if I took you guys the wrong way, I *have* been lurking and should know the deal by now, but I guess the toaster incident has me all edgy.

No worries ... toasters often make me edgy too. :wink:

* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat
* smooshcat

(that is kinda fun) :D

I love this thread. :up::fivestars:

Peter Andre is quite possibly the most annoying person alive. Too bad you owe him a debt now. :|

meegannie said:
Peter Andre is quite possibly the most annoying person alive. Too bad you owe him a debt now. :|

Perhaps Smoosh could save Peter by advising him to quit music and take up making those midnight ab buster commercials. I think he might actually be good at that.

From Ananova
Will Peter deck Becks? Or will Beckham deck him?

Peter Andre says he's prepared to fight David Beckham to defend Jordan's honour.

During a radio interview on Rock FM, Peter was asked who would win in a fight between Jordan and Posh.

He replied: "Let me tell you this, if me and Jordan end up in a serious relationship, it's going to end up between me and Beckham isn't it?

"Because you know what's going to happen? I'm gonna stick up for Jordan and he's going to stick up for Posh."

Ah, battle of the abs and plastic boobs versus, umm, the abs and plastic boobs. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom