I/O My new neighbors suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt since they just moved into the condo next door, but I'm losing patience. They're fixing the place up and banging away, which is fine, but not when they're banging at 11pm. Again, trying to be a good neighbor I'm trying not to let it bother me, but they also have a dog and all this dog does is f'ing howl. I don't know where the owners are but for the past 3 hours I've heard nothing but howling from the dog. I want to go over and strange the thing, but that probably woudn't be too neighborly of me now would it?

There is nothing more annoying than a barking/yowling dog especially late at night or early in the morning :scream:

I have one too :mad:

At least they didn't set their house on fire, causing the side of your house to melt.

See? It can always be worse. :wink:

At least they don't stumble loudly into their rooms at 3:00 in the morning loud-speaking "I am sooooooooo drunk! Whooo!"

Or maybe that's just "normal" college life...:yuck::mad::madspit:

:huh:

I have sucky neighbors too! They use to have parties on sunday nights till like 3 in the morning so one time we called the cops on them and we woke up the next morning to find one of our car's tires slashed..:shame:

My neighbor has a trampoline and two kids with a lot of friends.

It's like clockwork...they come out, bounce around and laugh for about 20 minutes, then someone gets hurt or picked on, then a fight breaks out, everyone starts screaming then someone comes out and calls them all back in.

An hour later, they're back out.

If they're not doing that, they're kicking thier balls over into my yard. Two minutes later...KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK DING DONG DING DONG KNOCK KNOCK DING DONG.

A$$H01ES!!!

So now I have a ball return schedule: Sunday night at 8PM.

It gets better....they return to thier backyard and look for something else to throw around until next Sunday.....

ahhhh yes....lemons.

Back
Top Bottom