i/o keep your dirty money to your self..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
and keep it in your own country you dirty americanz...i don't want your pennies or dimes in my money anymore:angry:

and don't give me your americanz $$$ at work...this isn't americanz it's Canadaz.

so if you ever come to my work and give me americanz money..i will be very upset:madspit:

:happy:

I want my money back!

love_u2_adam said:
and keep it in your own country you dirty americanz...i don't want your pennies or dimes in my money anymore:angry:

and don't give me your americanz $$$ at work...this isn't americanz it's Canadaz.

so if you ever come to my work and give me americanz money..i will be very upset:madspit:

:happy:

right back atcha! :angry:

view1.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
Same goes for you! Your coins suck.
I get pissed every time I get one. What a waste of .25 :angry:

well then, I want my money back! :madspit:

and send me your uncancelled credit card just for posting this thread. Make sure it has enough money so I can go a shopping spree at Frys....daddy wants a new hard drive, and some other stuff too :D

Next time I'm browsing through an Albertan dollar store I'll be sure to pay with Canadian money.

UberBeaver said:
Hey Canada - It was that dirty American money that bailed your ass out in W W 2! If it weren't for us you'd all be speaking German now and goose stepping to work.

Every time I visit FYM, that prospect becomes more appealing :wink:

DMDMDMDMDM :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Hey Canada - It was that dirty American money that bailed your ass out in W W 2! If it weren't for us you'd all be speaking German now and goose stepping to work.

hmm well then we'd be speaking German and french...and some English I'm guessing so we'd be not a bilingual country but i trilingual country and that takes a lot of shit:yes:

i know a trilingual kid...he's smart as hell....i bet he actully passed his math midterm:angry:

My friend has pesos in this dish of change at his house when I was there last. PESOS!? Where the heck did he get those!? We live in Illinois! :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom