I:O Jaffa cakes and coke are good for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are nice. Ask LMPA. I told her about them in the testjicle thread. I'll eat my hat if she doesn't come and read this thread and say something like Jaffa Cakes :drool:

:up:

Most supermarkets do a version of them (most of them are called Jaffa Cakes too), so, probably Marie. :up: If not I'll take a stash of them when I go to France and give them to you. There is a big debate about whether they are actually a cake or a biscuit. Seriously. I watched a thing on tv about it once. :crack:

I've never heard of Pims

Can I buy them in amsterdam?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
They're good. Trust me. ;)

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food/jaffa-cakes/408182

the problem is that once you open the packet it's really hard not to eat as many as you possibly can. i have no control when it comes to jaffa cakes, so it's a good thing we rarely have them, but they are one of the biscuits that are the lowest in fat/ calories, i think.

MissMaCo said:

indeed that's how I would describe Pims
I'm not crzay about that mix too, plus I don't like chocolate with jelly. Or jelly with chocolate. I love chocolate alone.

Marie, in America they call jelly what we call jam, which may explain the confusion. I think. :uhoh: I'm confused now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom