i/o it snowed......love_u2_adam is not very happy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
pshhhhhhhh at like 1 in the morn...i was on my phone talking with my friends(we had a 3 way(call):wink: ) and then all i hear is"OMG FREAKING SNOW OMG OMG OMG" from my one of friends and i was like you gotta be shitting me:| we went for like a whole month now right before Halloween we get this crap...Kayla is angry:mad:
yeah i took these:crack:
it was really cold
Picture280-1.jpg

Picture278-1.jpg

that is my van...all mine!!!!:love: i call her sally:drool:
Picture282-1.jpg

It almost snowed Saturday (and I'm in the midwest)...it was raining a lot and then got super cold. Then out of nowhere huge pieces of HAIL start pouring from the sky...kinda weird. At least it's not like in Buffalo, NY where they've already had a few feet of snow.:huh:

it snowed 30 inches 2 weeks ago on thursday night here.......:|

again thats 30 inches in one night, Im a teacher, school was cancelled for over a week!

snow in mid october....not cool!

Well love_U2_adam....I'm pleased to say that 1200 miles north of you up here in Yellowknife we only have the smallest skiff of snow so far. Was talking to a friend today in Lethbridge and he mentioned there was a LOT of heavy wet snow falling. And they say global warming's not happening, lol.

Snow is like a mythical creature to me.
I only ever see it because of Mt. Charleston and it's snow cap, but even then it's in the distance.

What a tease frozen water is.
Appreciate your Bigfoot-o'-the-Elements! APPRECIATE!

Back
Top Bottom