i/o i have little devils on my teeth..on my teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
ohhhhhhhhhh little devils is what these elastics are....i hate them i want them to go DIE!!! if i fall into a whole of depression and low self esteem i am blaming the dentist:angry:
elastics.jpg

these are not my teeth...but its like that but like 3 of them on one side..all crossing each other in there little evil ways:mac:

damn you straight to hell elastics!!!!:madwife:

When I had braces, I had elastic bands for a few months - so I know your pain :wink: Though I got used to it after a while - it's worth it when they come off and you have nice, straight teeth :drool:

I've endured this pain, and it was hellish. :hug: I hope it goes quickly for you.

Just think, when it's all over, you'll have beautiful straight teeth, and a winning smile. My parents call it my $5000 smile. :lol: You'll forget the pain. Eventually. :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
ohhhhhhhhhh little devils is what these elastics are....i hate them i want them to go DIE!!! if i fall into a whole of depression and low self esteem i am blaming the dentist:angry:
elastics.jpg

these are not my teeth...but its like that but like 3 of them on one side..all crossing each other in there little evil ways:mac:

damn you straight to hell elastics!!!!:madwife:

:shocked:OMG I had to do that for two years,I got `em off last year...and it hurts like hell
and I still have like that cement bar on the back of my teeth top and bottom so it`s practically impossible to floss :banghead: :tsk:
and when I put in my retainer it still hurts

Last edited:
I got to wear braces twice (lucky me! :happy: ) -- the second time was when a horse struck me in the teeth with a front hoof. That was a royal pain in the ass. :grumpy:

So I have both empathy for you -- :hug:

and

advice for you -- keep your face the fuck away from horse hooves. :yes:

indra said:
I got to wear braces twice (lucky me! :happy: )

Me too, I had a fight with a cement staircase and the staircase won. :happy:

I still have my wisdom teeth and they're messing up the allignment of my bottom teeth, so I would almost voluntarily get them again.

Schmeg said:

Me too, I had a fight with a cement staircase and the staircase won. :happy:

Yikes! That sounds more painful than the horse hoof! :yikes:

The people at the orthodontist's office would always ask when I went in for appointments "You still have that horse?" Yeah, we kept the horse. She did it the day we bought her at 6 months old. When I moved last year I finally found another home for her, 22 years later.

Schmeg said:

I still have my wisdom teeth and they're messing up the allignment of my bottom teeth, so I would almost voluntarily get them again.

You know, I think I would too. After going through all the crap to get nice straight teeth in the first place I want to keep them that way.

Yeah, I had to wear the bands too. They suck, but it's worth it.

I do remember back in high school I would bring this little bag of bands to school, and when our "not so bright" Spanish teacher wasn't looking, we would shoot them across the room at each other :lol: Only until one day he caught us and kept us after class, though we still laughed about it. Good times, good times

Back
Top Bottom