I/O: I Fucking Hate Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
i fucking hate it sooo much i might move all by my self to California! any takers? i can clean really well...and cook kinda.
like yesterday i was in sandals and shorts, now I'm not fucking going out side...yeah its may.24th and i have a snow day:happy:mother nature can bite my non tan ass.
ok here is the worst pics of the year:
Picture377.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture380.jpg

Picture381.jpg

Picture382.jpg

be thankful you aren't me

When you're walking in the California heat, you'll be begging for some Canadian snow to roll in. :wink:

Whenever I complain about the weather in the winter, I always remind myself that when I'm sweating like a pig in the summer, I'll be missing the cold. I'd much rather be cold than hot. People say it's because I'm from "THAT place".

No, not Canada.

UberBeaver said:
She means well, she just, I dunno, she comes off a bit abrasive at times I guess. Don't take it personal. I think she's a good person, just a little....troublesome sometimes. :shrug:

Thanks Beav :hug:

I don't go round telling people I fing hate you missy :shame:....for that your gonna get a dumping tmw also :grumpy:

AND I'm going to tell them confiscate your oil allowance!

zoney...i don't shovel snow...I'm to cute for that..and i don't get paid for it

snowbunny00774 said:

I don't go round telling people I fing hate you missy :shame:....for that your gonna get a dumping tmw also :grumpy:

AND I'm going to tell them confiscate your oil allowance!

omg not you!!!!!!!!!!
you arent white and sticky and cold:sad:

i wouldnt hate you:tsk:it's the stuff that comes from the sky

cdisantis83 said:
Keep in mind that gas is $25/gallon in California. :wink:

Keep in mind we've always been paying more than Californians for gas in Canada. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I'm not crazy about him either...

snow.jpg

:tsk:

You know like the A licky boom-boom down? :(

love_u2_adam said:

i wouldnt hate you:tsk:it's the stuff that comes from the sky

But angels DO come from the sky.....The fallen ones. The ones that are cold and soulless and destined for Hell. According to the book of Exodus they are also white and sticky.

Last edited:
w&s&c should actually get a plaque

No spoken words said:
I know exactly how you feel.

:angry: : pout:

UberBeaver said:

You know like the A licky boom-boom down? :(

But angels DO come from the sky.....The fallen ones. The ones that are cold and soulless and destined for Hell. According to the book of Exodus they are also white and sticky.

hey it's not easy trying to be Shalgiel and a complete tool that lives in nowhere Canada at the same time :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom