I/O free slithery surprise inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

easytiger

New Yorker
British boy finds snake in cereal box

How non-poisonous serpent got there being probed

LONDON - A British boy tucking into his breakfast had a nasty surprise when he discovered a two-foot long snake inside his box of cereal.

Jordan Willett, 5, thought he had found a toy when the serpent -- a harmless corn snake -- slithered out of the packet of "Golden Puffs" his parents had bought from discount store Netto in Telford, central England.

"It was quite long and popped its head up. I've seen snakes on TV before but never in a box of cereal," he told the Daily Mail newspaper.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7734025/

at least it wasn't a finger. :yuck:

but now I'm afraid of opening cereal boxes :huh: :crack:

Snakes can be quite weighty especially a two footer. Did they not notice the extra weight with the box?

KhanadaRhodes said:
awww i can just picture some cute little british boy going to pour himself a cute little bowl of cereal and then being all :huh: when he discovers the snake.

:love: :love:

And hollering for his mum! :love:

See, now that makes me want to have a kid. The problem is, I want to have a British kid...but I'm American.

There's always a catch. :mad:

Bonochick said:
See, now that makes me want to have a kid. The problem is, I want to have a British kid...but I'm American.

There's always a catch. :mad:
easy: move to britain and raise the kid there. the kid will pick up the accent of the kids around him more than the accent of his parents.

Back
Top Bottom