i/o eye heart boxing blow out day!!!1!!2!!4&(5y3124361

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
i got soo much stuff today!!!! eye heart it!! i got 5 DVDs..the 40 year old virgin...brokeback mountain:giggle:...the skeleton key...goodfellas....and Austin powers gold member

and i got a freaking shirt that says "I'm bringing sexy back":hyper:i love it too...and tomorrow I'm getting a new ipod*angelic singing* PAY DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

and this is gets even better...it's all my own money:hyper:!!!!!!!!

i feel...good....but not to good....

:)

now go poke your eye out

to quote an old friend

[color=red brick]NO

SORYY

WRONG[/color]

It is:

IT'S OFFICIAL # 12453124361

:tsk:

these kids today

claw.gif

it scares me that I have to explain this - PLEBA scares me

redhotswami said:

your location is six metro locations?

Yes.

"Metro" stands for "Metropolitan"

Definition: urbanized area in or around a major city.

In this case...no major city has been defined. But thank you for the link.

This statement in my location is often used in advertisements for establishments with multiple locations for their franchise in metropolitan areas.

Re: it scares me that I have to explain this - PLEBA scares me

zoney! said:

Yes.

"Metro" stands for "Metropolitan"

Definition: urbanized area in or around a major city.

In this case...no major city has been defined. But thank you for the link.

This statement in my location is often used in advertisements for establishments with multiple locations for their franchise in metropolitan areas.

you know you don't have to be such a dick to me. i know damn well what a metro is. i asked because i am only aware of the dc metro AND because i saw in another thread you said you were in the 930 club website or something. i figured since we are having a gathering in the area i wanted to invite as many people as possible that i thought would be in the area. i wouldnt want you to feel isolated, but obviously you have no problem making me feel that way.

who said I was labeling or judging?

I simply stated that is scares me that I have to explain it.

and that PLEBA scares me.

The fact that PLEBA scares me, and MANY others, including the much loved Bono, is fairly common knowledge. I am not sure how that is "judging/labeling" YOU.

Again...COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Many who post here in IT'S OFFICIAL are scared by PLEBA! This is something we have posted LOOOOONG before you even knew of Interference.

As for you....I know you are in the D.C. area, AND I know you are in a graduate-level or above program. Knowing this, I would have to "JUDGE" that you have well above average intelligence, and know the definition of metro area.

NOW, a suggestion: if you cannot come into IT'S OFFICIAL and take a little "ribbing" - I would ask that you stay away from IT'S OFFICIAL.

Go look at the hard time RedRocksU2 is getting in the I am not coming to NY thread....

zoney! said:
As for you....I know you are in the D.C. area, AND I know you are in a graduate-level or above program. Knowing this, I would have to "JUDGE" that you have well above average intelligence, and know the definition of metro area.

then why did you have to give me such a snotty response about the metro area if you JUDGE that i know it? you couldn't just leave it at a "no thanks". then again, i don't know if you've ever responded to one of my posts without saying something mean.

you're just picking on me. go ahead and add my name to the list of people you shit on every day to inflate your ego. whatever makes you feel better.

i'm sorry i derailed your thread kayla. i'm done. noone else needs to read this garbage. zoney if for some reason you do want to continue this discussion, you know how to contact me, since you have made good use of the profile button.

IO is not for serious...OK? kayla gets it!

redhotswami said:

then why did you have to give me such a snotty response about the metro area if you JUDGE that i know it? you couldn't just leave it at a "no thanks". then again, i don't know if you've ever responded to one of my posts without saying something mean.

you're just picking on me. go ahead and add my name to the list of people you shit on every day to inflate your ego. whatever makes you feel better.

i'm sorry i derailed your thread kayla. i'm done. noone else needs to read this garbage. zoney if for some reason you do want to continue this discussion, you know how to contact me, since you have made good use of the profile button.

profile button? You post your information EVERYWHERE! I rarely check "profiles" - zoney! is non-premium.

AGAIN....you are not reading the post. If you do not see the humor in the "metropolitan franchise" comment - I am sorry. You are taking things entirely TOO literal. I am playing on the fact that you took it toooo literal. You say "snotty' - I say "snot inducing humor." It makes it even more funny because you took it too literal.

I would say get over yourself. Find a little humor in life.

Back
Top Bottom