i havent officially quit yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i still work here until the end of next week, so tell me why this piece of shit dumbass keeps coming here to push me out!?!?

get this, hes 27, lives with his parents and has been unemployed since march.

he has not one but TWO university degrees, but he cant find work. why not, you ask?! because hes got the worst personality in the world, he literally stinks like sweat, and his clothes are always too tight.

his face is ugly.

he used to work here right when i first started, but he left to go teach esl in japan. two years later hes back, and wants my job. hes here every day trying to kiss the ass my sub-editor who has no hiring authority, but is the only person in this entire company who likes him.

my real boss cant stand him and has told everyone he wont hire him again. and besides that, why would he want this job?!!?!? with TWO degrees, one of them in journalism, you could work anywhere, not here where the pay is shit and there is NO prospect of moving up.

i have to find a picture of him and post it.

he keeps stopping by my office and telling me to go to europe, "itll be great, youll really enjoy yourself." well thanks a lot, jackass, ive been there already, i know ill have a good time.

honestly, if he comes in my office again ill beat the shit out of him.

Gee. He sounds like a nice guy to me. :rolleyes:

Ahhh...The sweet smell of sweat in the morning. (Goes well with the afore mentioned violence smell) :yes:

for some reason j degrees attract a lot of losers.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
his clothes are always too tight.

its his tight pants that make me all grouchy.

33839%3C9923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A356%3A86ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom