i have officially lost my furry little mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
i went to the store for groceries earlier, and came home with this. what am i going to do with ANOTHER KITTY? her name is lucille. :cute:

3375688723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B74%3D4%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E23233954%3A56%3B%3Bot1lsi

awwww kitty!!:cute:

she is so cute!!

bg, dont worry, sometimes it takes a while for cats to get along. either that or they'll learn to ignore each other while in the same room.

aww she's adorable! :cute:

They sell kitties at the grocery store now? :shifty: :lol:

i was wondering why you said your mind was furry :laugh:

very cute, kinda reminds me of my cat when he was a kitten...now those soda bottles are safe (or at leaste the ibc root beer, because they're glass bottles), but watch out when leaving punture-able-by-teeth containters out...one bite and you've got a mess to clean up...my cat likes to try to bite milk cartons

It's sad that I looked at those pictures and first thought, "That soda looks good!!!!" then I was like, "oh look at that kitten."

Soda, Priority #1.

thanks for that info, sicy. i know it can be quite an adjustment. we brought them together very slowly. ginger hissed at first, but she has since taken to rolling on her back in front of the new kitty. she now seems more curious than upset. they will have seperate dishes and boxes.

i was afraid for this little orange male that went, too. the girl announced, "i've never owned a cat! is it hard?" i cringed.

all i could say was, "do the world a favor, get it FIXED."

omg at the girl :huh: :tsk:

Cool glad I could help :) There's a lot of useful information on that site. I'm sure they will get used to each other in no time :yes:

So you have two females now? How old is the new one? What is her name? :cute: And you will get her fixed yes? :sexywink:

Precious!!!! :applaud:

i have two females now. the new one is eight weeks, and yes, all my cats get fixed. the new kitty is lucille. :cute:

3375695923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E%3A83%3E3%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232486442%3B76nu0mrj

sorry, no more pics right now, BC...lucille is sleeping. :heart:

:cute: Your cats are so cute!!!!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is in every set of pictures you've posted recently. It's becoming like Where's Waldo to me.

hey, sis.

now that you have a new one, i can finally take ginger with me next time, yes?

mine are too fat and surly.

ophelia.jpg

xox,
dn

meegannie said:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is in every set of pictures you've posted recently. It's becoming like Where's Waldo to me.

:lol: there has been a copy of it next to my computer for weeks. i also never realized just how much junk food i buy. there is something sugary in almost every pic. :crack:

dead nancy...

NO. BAD BROTHER. you CANNOT EVER take ginger!!! and dude, put that cat on a DIET.

GINGER IS NOT GINGER!!!!!!
:scream:

But Sooooooo cute!!!!! So is the new little kitty!

:heart:

Your booba is gorgeous as well, dead nancy, even though festively plump :D

One of my kitties is festively plump too :reject:

Back
Top Bottom