I have an official headache the size of Ularu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
mad.gif

QED

This is the FBI! Freeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T
MOVE
!
!
!
!
!
!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Take 4 (yes, 4) aspirin and call me in the morning!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

eek.gif

I don't think she can call you then...

*Ouch...I hate editing my posts*

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 03-23-2002).]

It sits there like a great big.....rock.
You can climb it, fall off it, camp around it, lose your baby at the base of it, tell Chamberlain jokes around it...
It has many uses, for a rock.

I dont recall making this thread.

That's cause it's amazing the things that you'll do when you're drunk, angie....

Soo...that rock. Um, it's a very pretty rock, I suppose. Nice and uh, roundish *trying to be nice - that's really ALL you guys have?*

I've never heard of this rock before. Your rock needs more publicity. Maybe you could set a bush fire on it! THAT wouyld make the news!

ok BassT, your sig is so unintenionally witty. This is one of those times.
You guys aren't serious are you? You haven't heard of australia's rock? And ahh, bassy, its about 45 degs celcius over there, there's not a great deal of snow lol.

Meggie, it can do many things, it can make you a nice goanna stew and some damper too. BYO billy tea.

Sweetest, I love you. You give me permission to blame all on the alcohol. One cheeseyupman for you!
:up:

Maybe I can plant some trees on the rock so we can get this publicity happening...

I still dont remember this thread...Not that I suppose it is normal to remember such banality...

:hmm:

Angie!!! :hug: :lol:

yeah. THAT rock...mmmm hmmm....you know....:shifty: The one right next to the tree. And the earth.

um....

So what's goanna? or damper? (Damn this aussie slang!! :scream:)

Last edited:
I thought it was spelled "Uluru." :huh:

I did a speech on Australia for my speech class.

I :heart: the big orange rock...I want to see it in real life someday. One of my high school art projects was a colored-pencil rendition of Uluru (or Ularu?).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom