I am officially taller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
My brother and sister started growing they were both taller than me and dwarfed me

It saddened me I was the smallest in the family

Today I was standing beside my sister and my Dad said I was taller than her

I have grown over 2 inches :ohmy: :slant:

When do girls stop growing? :slant: I thought I stopped growing when I was 16!

Maybe this is why people say I have lost weight I havent lost much recently but maybe I look thinner because I have grown? :shrug: :hmm:

I think it's something like you're meant to be at approximately your adult height when you're 16, but you can grow a little bit more up to about 21. Don't quote me on that though. :reject:

I guess this is the last time Ill grow seeing as Im nearly 19

Its snowing uotside

I am home from my night out :tsk: all school people

And one boy had mistletoe and said he didnt like to see a girl on his won at christmas i told ghim its not christmas and i wasnt alone and moved away from him

:|

did you know that the average person is appx. 1 inch taller in the morning when you first get up?

During bed rest, the disks that separate the vertebrae in the spinal column expand slightly. This increases the total body height by a centimetre or more. By evening, the disks have been compacted, producing a shorter body height. During exposure to microgravity, the spine extends and doesn?t contract until the return to Earth.

http://www.teacher.co.za/cms/article_2002_06_19_1843.html

Did you also know that the height you are at age 2 is approximately half of what you will be once fully grown? I used to roll my eyes at whiney mothers who would proudly shove their snotty smelly toddlers at me and say "Oooh, he's going to be so tall when he grows up!" Truth is, if the toddler is tall, he/she most likely will be as an adult.

What about your feet though Lara? Mine keep growing. I was about an 8.5 but I got new shoes a while ago and they were a 10 up from 9, 9.5 etc. I have clown feet for such a short arse.
:grumpy:

you dont wanna get to tall
otherwise all you'll get when you'r at a family party or something is "oh how tall are you" for the whole damn day :madspit:

my feet are still around the same size I think but my feet are 2 different sizes one is a 7 one is an 8

People laugh at me

My mum sent me into Clarks where all the little children were getting their feet measured on the special shoes measure machine and we took my cousin in to get his first pair of school shoes- he is 4!

My mum asked the woman to measure my feet because she didnt think they were 2 different sizes and i couldnt measure me own feet

Kids: :shocked:

Brat: Look Mummy there is a giant getting her feet measured

My Mum :lmao:

Me: :eek: :angry: :shifty:

lol @ Lara's shoe story. :)

We get loads of people with different sized feet in the shoe shop I work in. Actually there are more people with different sizes than the same sizes.

:down: shoes :down:

i'm going through puberty at age 27ish. :|

Seriously, I got acne explosion all over my face.

I wish I would grow some more. :angry: I'm about 5'7", but I feel so short sometimes. :angry:

:heart: heels :heart:

My favorite boots:

339588%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323486%3A457%3C5ot1lsi

I wear these all year round, and my friends rag on me for wearing these in the winter. The soles are great for not slipping though...but my feet do get cold sometimes.

339588%3B923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323486%3A457%3C6ot1lsi

theSoulfulMofo said:
i'm going through puberty at age 27ish. :|

Seriously, I got acne explosion all over my face.

I have grey hair and am growing

I am a freak

Well I have found 2 grey hars before and there is another one just growing

I had a fight with my sister (which i was blameless in she stormed around my room and ripped my book because she said I had stolen ?40 from her which i did not she left her pruse in the car :| ) last night so before I went to bed I apologised to my mum and dad:

Me: Im sorry, but im under so much pressure you are all giving me grey hair

Everyone: :lmao:

my new shoes hurt my feet :|

i :heart: my new shoes that i got for christmas, i don't want them to hurt :sad:

i hope it gets better and i don't have to take them back to the store :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom