I Am Officially Screwed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
As if this week hadn't been disappointing enough so far, the clutch has (I think) died on my car. I had to get it towed out of a convenience store parking lot in a sketchy part of town at 12:30 a.m. to a garage that may or may not be reputable. My mom's husband thinks it could be a couple of hundred dollars to fix.

So, let's recap here: No trip, no money, no job after New Year's, no visiting Zoney in Bethlehem...and, possibly, a few MORE hundred dollars in the hole on my mother. fucking. CAR.

I'm ready for this joke called existence to be over now.

I know this might sound like a load of crap. You know how fast everything seemed to go downhill well it can change for the better just as fast. :hug:

If I could bake at all, I'd hold a bake sale for you. :hug:

I hope things start looking up soon.

:hug: so sorry, pax. :sad: i swear, sometimes it seems as though the universe singles you out just so it can shit on you and then laugh..... :huh:

i know it seems retarded and useless to say right now, but if we never had bad times then we couldn't appreciate the good ones. and yours are just around the corner.... i'm sure of it. :up: :hug:

I swear, if its the last thing I do, I'm going to figure out how to harness all the powers of the universe and bestow eternal happiness upon all my friends and family who never seem to get enough of it :( :hug:

Thank you everyone for your kind replies, journal comments, and PMs. :)

I got an estimate on the car this morning--it's going to be almost $300 from the look of things--but I did acquire another well-paying freelance job, so the pit isn't nearly as deep as I thought it might be. Maybe things are looking up... :hmm:

Again, thank you all so very much. May your kindness come back to you all tenfold! :yes:

Update...

I'm getting my car back today! And the pricetag isn't even too bad. I have some possibilities on the job front AND on the winter vacation front, too.

Maybe Christmas won't suck after all. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom