I am Officially putting up my christmas tree tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the first time I have ever lived alone and had my own Christmas tree. I am soo excited. I am buying a REAL TREE :hyper:...I grew up with fake trees. :no:

This will be fun, because every Christmas since I was young (so much younger than today :dance: ), my parents have given us an annual ornament, but I've never had a place to hang it.

Last weekend I bought two strings of 50 and I made some popcorn garland. I know the popcorn garland is abit cheesy, but it will be my first Christmas tree. :laugh:

I can't WAIT! :hyper:

I'm gonna set rats loose in your house so that they will eat the popcorn garland. :up:

Bonochick said:
I'm gonna set rats loose in your house so that they will eat the popcorn garland. :up:

:applaud:

I grew up with fake trees too. :|

When I moved out on my own I bought a real tree and then realized why my parents had fake trees the whole time :crack:

Pine needles :angry:
everywhere :angry:

I think our fake tree is coming out of the garage tonight! :D

My whole house is decked out, I just need to put the tree up :hyper:

we can't have a real tree in our house 'cause the cats and dog always try to eat it. :uhoh:

at least with the plastic one all we have to worry about is the cats playing with the ornaments. :lol:

so then I saw Kiki at the mall, and she was like :hyper: and I'm like :madspit: Cause this is my united states of whatever

"No, thanks. I don't like stuff that sucks."

051203-BB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom