I am OFFICIALLY pissed off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I am OFFICIALLY

I AM TOTALLY UTTERLY FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! I COULD PUNCH THE NEXT PERSON I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :madspit:

anyone want to kick someone's ass for me?????

Last edited:
Kick Here.
icon_moon.gif

I just dont understand how someone could be so cruel to me and yet be my family. I wish sooo much I could tell my aunt to never talk to me EVER again:angry::sad:

Heres what she did: IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE FAMILY!!! my parents, gram, 2 other aunts and 3 uncles and my 3 cousins:

*told me that i need to have sex because I am being to damn depressed or looking like I am

*told me that she has set me up with blind date

*told me that said blind date and i have alot in common bc we dont have alot of friends and he works at Mcds(i used too) and that he just got his license and that SOMEDAY when I get mine that I will be able to move in with him.

*told me that we also have stuff in common bc of my medical history, I guess he has been in the hospital once(woopity do da day) I have been the hospital 15 times, close to 10 surgeries and not to mention all the physical thearapy and other checkup I had to do(where the hell is the similarity)

and lots more but this is making me want to cry so I am going to stop!!!!:angry: :sad:

Last edited:
I'm sorry :slant: That is just wrong.
She could at least have the courtesy to tell you these things in private. :tsk:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom