I am officially out of prison!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrpickles

Babyface
hello everyone, I am finally out of prison!! My PO (that's parole officer for you non-prison types) is trying to help me get a job at a day care and I'm here looking for my "boo" I hear she hangs out here. Also can anyone help me find some good restaurants that serve poutine around here. thx!! :dancing:

Here I am honey! So that you will recognize me. This is my last mug shot that got taken before I got out of prison!!

mugs13.gif

Last edited:
Mmm... Free Goo said:

Hello there honey is that you, I have a pickle for you see:
giantpickle.gif

Of course I must confess I actually am not holding it, since I have been in prison for a long time I had to get my computer friend Rodney to help and he digitally "pasted" the pickle into my hands. He did a good job didn't he!! I still have all the letters you sent me while I was in prison and everything!

Hello everyone & thank you for giving My Man a nice warm welcome home. :heart: :bow:

I would have joined the party sooner but I have been a little busy pleasing mr pickles if you know what I mean. :eek: :flirt:

Here is me and my honey's first poutine dinner together. :hyper: :cute: Isn't he handsome!!! :combust:

2getha4eva.gif

:sexywink: :flirt: :hug:

wowee sweetie that was was awesome and the poultine was deelicious! We don't get first clas meals like that in the "big house" if you know what I mean (I mean prison) :no:

Back
Top Bottom