I am officially out of prison!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

Well, who the hell is this, she's claiming to be Misses Pickle, and your baby, and your Nascar tee-shirt, and your tee-pee????

:no:

:whistle:

woah, hold on chief mrpickles don't know that woman. I been in the "joint" (by joint I mean big house) a long time and my memory is not so good but I am SURE I don't know this woman. Well maybe. Do you think mrpickles could get her number? :sexywink:

I mean not for me of course, it's for Rodney. He says he wants to HOLLA at that PIECE if you get what I'm saying. :faint:

:shrug: :angel:

whew good thing goo is out getting her party on tonight, don't tell her, mrpickles is begging you :shh: :drunk:

Last edited:
hello everyone:wave:to all my new "online buddiez,"

sorry I have not been around much lately :rolleyes:

but my "parole officer" has been keeping me pretty busy lately :shocked: I am trying to get a job at the daycare here and it's tougher than I thought, :yikes:

"And the last time Mr. Pickles was seen, he wore this, we're asking the public to be on the lookout, he may be driving a red sportscar .............."

_1762611_afp_clothes150.jpg

^The last person I saw wearing one of those fashionable orange jumpsuits was a guy in this band.......ummm you know who I am talking about, Mr BAW....perhaps he drives a red car? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom