I am officially in the top 20!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I just checked the top posters list and see I have now broken the top 20! Yes, I am proud. No I do not have a life. So now I want to ask Zoney if this gives me any clout, or qualifies me as a member of the clique, or at least protected from being picked on like a newbie:lol: Or do I still have to like the same bands as you? I think anyone with the longevity and high post count I have deserves such consideration as much of my 'life' has been devoted to this place. How about it!

Both of you, email or pm if you want to talk about this any further.
-------------

U2K you have my undying allegiance :D

:bow:

i wonder what I am....:hmm:

:D

zoney![/i] [B]I wish U2Kitten would stop picking on me and all of the Coldplay fans. [/B][/QUOTE] Jeff...did you not read Angie's reply? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angela Harlem said:
Both of you, email or pm if you want to talk about this any

Thanks.

The comment was intended to have humor...JUST like U2Kitten's post above.

I was chatting with Angie when I posted that. I even got her blessing. But thank you for your concern.

FYI.........

I just tried to PM U2Kitten. I want to make sure it gets through and there is no confusion of - but her box is full.

WHY is my box always coming up full?? It's only at 36% :banghead: 3 other people have told me that today, but I still got other PM's and the green gauge thing says I have room. I understand now that sent items count but that should still not put it over that soon. It must be something weird, it's happened before. :huh:

How the hell do you people rack up so many posts? I feel like I'm here all the time and I don't even come close to some people who have been here less time than I have! (not that i'm jealous or anything--i do have a life ;)--i'm just curious).

i've got a semi-life. hey, i'm working on it, alright? semi is better than no...

but i'm #4

:down:

~LadyLemon~ said:
How the hell do you people rack up so many posts? I feel like I'm here all the time and I don't even come close to some people who have been here less time than I have! (not that i'm jealous or anything--i do have a life ;)--i'm just curious).

Being at work has been known to be helpful in aquiring a ridiculous number of posts. :shifty:

At least that's my excuse. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom