i am officially impatient

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
my mac mini was shipped out to me last night and it still isn't here. i paid for one day shipping (my current comp is crap and i want to replace it asap) and the fed ex site hasn't updated in at least 12 hours. apparently it is STILL in china...:rant:

the damn thing is STILL in china...i talked to my mom about it because she's the shipping guru...she deals with it so much at work (like shipping out hundreds of things a week) that she knows all about who to call, what to do, etc. it better be here tomorrow. :mad:

btw, i've got an update on my computer. it is STILL in china...my mom called fed ex (cuz she had the number and my work is anal about personal calls) and found out apple flagged it as a seven day shipment. wtf? fed ex said there's nothing they can do about it since they're just the middleman. my mom deals with this kinda crap a lot at work so she said the best thing to do is wait until the computer gets here (which should be friday), then call apple and go wtf. i should stand to get a refund on shipping (regular shipping was free anyway) and i'm hoping maybe something a little bit extra? an itunes gift certificate would be great...i can always find shit on there to download. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom