i am OFFICIALLY digging this movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
lost in translation is playing on tv

i wish i was more mentally focused and able to sit down and just WATCH it, because i'm really enjoying it despite the fact that i have to be doing about 18 other things at the same time :|

:yikes:

now i'm watching donnie darko (again--i watched it yesterday)

It's definately a movie you need to sit down to and catch every moment since it is so subtle

:heart:

great freakin movie...

:drool:
I'm overdue to watch that movie again :hyper:

:yell: i wanna know what he whispers to her at the end :yell:

btw...i just *finally* lifted a firewall that was preventing me from using this site. :yell: I couldn't post...couldn't pm...could do much of diddly squat...i installed a router for a new lap top and for some reason i couldn't use interference at all. :yell:

I just saw Starsky and Hutch. Not as funny as I thought it would be, but still, it was pretty amusing.

~LadyLemon~ said:
It's definately a movie you need to sit down to and catch every moment since it is so subtle

:heart:

i have to sit down and watch it again when it's not 3am

My kids buy me DVD's, no matter what holiday or occassion it may be, Xmas, birthday,,,,doesn't matter...I have, I swear, at least 15 DVD's that I've never OPENED let alone seen. I fricken' work all day and all night, they see my at my desk all the time, who the hell has time to watch TV ??? :confused:

I own Blow, Minority Report, Mission Impossible, Bourne Identity, Donnie Brasco, About Schmidt, on and on and on....never seen 'em.

I think its a Clint Eastwood night...I've got his Dirty Harry series and the spaghetti westerns... I think I'll throw on Outlaw Josey Wales and clean my old service revolver just for effect! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom