I almost officially peed my pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That will probably be the last big thing with the Osbournes. After their obsenity filled hosting of the awards show, their schtick is getting tiring.

I think they are tremendously losing their appeal - This 2nd season of their show is about nothing other than them being famous, and dealing with the pratfalls of fame. Who cares about Kelly's shoddy new album? Nobody!

The 1st season was so charming bc it gave an insight into a famous person's NORMAL life. I have no idea what the slant of the show is now other than to bulk up their already fat pockets and even bigger heads.

It's a shame. And the backlash will come on strong and without relent.

HelloAngel said:
I think they are tremendously losing their appeal - This 2nd season of their show is about nothing other than them being famous, and dealing with the pratfalls of fame. Who cares about Kelly's shoddy new album? Nobody!

The 1st season was so charming bc it gave an insight into a famous person's NORMAL life. I have no idea what the slant of the show is now other than to bulk up their already fat pockets and even bigger heads.

It's a shame. And the backlash will come on strong and without relent.

:yes:

nbcrusader said:
I liked the Osbourne's commercial for the first season DVD set. Ozzy looks so utterly confused......

when does he not? :lol:
that pepsi commercial is cool though :up:

Back
Top Bottom