I almost O: Fabulous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
As of Monday, I probably won't have a job. Guess how I found out! I got an email, informing the company of a new employee starting in our department! My replacement! Being a temp is great. :huh:

ETA: By "probably" I mean that, if I'm lucky, my temp agency will find me something by Monday. :sigh:

Last edited:
temping is evil and a godsend, simultaneously. i just finished yet another stint of on and off temping for another couple of years. i got a secure perm. part time job today.

good luck with the sucky grants, dooziebamboozie. :hug:

and good luck with monday, clarity :hug:

I've been told they're keeping me for "another week or two". I have an interview on Monday and one to call back to set up. Better than nothing!

No new job lined up yet. I had an interview yesterday and I have one today. Today is my last "day" at the current job. I found out how to file for unemployment, just in case! I'm nervous and kind of worried about not having something lined up yet. :sigh:

I just filed for unemployment! (Illinois lets you do it online) Hopefully they won't give me any hassle. I have an appoinment/interview with an agency tomorrow, but I hope to hear back about the interview I had on Thursday. It went really well and is for a permanent position. I've been stuck temping for the entire time I've lived in Illinois. THREE YEARS now. Ugh.

I have a second interview today, AND an interview with another company. AND I'm hoping for a call back to schedule another interview. I'm nervous now! :crazy: I hope the one in the city calls me back so I can get that interview before I have to make a decision between these other two. :ohmy:

I accepted a job offer today! Yay!!!! Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement and good vibes while I was briefly (luckily) unemployed.

Back
Top Bottom