How Much Longer Can I Officially Call Myself This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I was drinking some fruit punch earlier and playing Rodeo with my chocolate lab Sammy, and I started thinking about this one time when my friend filled my Pound Puppy playset with Cocoa Puffs in the backseat of my car because I used to like to keep toys and cereal in my backseat in case of emergencies, and then I started thinking about my nickname: Bonochick. I first got that nickname when I was 15...at that age, a name with "chick" attached to it is all fine and dandy. But...ya know...I'm gonna be 21 in March. Am I starting to become too old to be called "chick"? What are my options? Bonowoman, Bonolady, Bonoma'am?

Oh, I don't think I like this ONE BIT!! :shifty:

That reminds me...I want more fruit punch.

I wonder what Sammy is doing...

*looks around*

I know...it's so quiet...:shifty:

I was going to go out and dance with a friend tonight, but it's snowing outside, and he refuses to drive in the snow unless absolutely necessary. Dammit. :mad:

*shakes fist at snow*

Sicy said:
I dont see anything wrong with Bonochick.

Thank you. :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm...what SHOULD we do tonight?? :hmm:

*random info*

I'm on the slow computer in my bedroom because my father has suddenly developed an Internet addiction and plays online games for hours after he gets home from work. :laugh:

I like holing up in my room though. :shifty:

No alcohol for me...I decided a couple weeks ago to cut myself off until I turn 21...okay, so what if that's only until March 9th.? :shifty: Why am I doing such? I don't know...but maybe this will prove I'm not the alcoholic everybody thinks I am. :p :D

I'm playing with candle wax and watching my lava lamp, and Whiskers keeps licking the keyboard. Whiskers and I used to play boardgames together, but she's a dirty cheater, and she licks all of the good stuff off of my Doritos. :mad:

wow, bonochick...i'm even older than you are. where does this leave me? and what's w the "84"? i really wish i'd chosen more carefully...

bonosol'lady?
bonospracticallymiddleaged?
bonosthirtysomething?

bonosgirl84 said:
wow, bonochick...i'm even older than you are. where does this leave me? and what's w the "84"? i really wish i'd chosen more carefully...

bonosol'lady?
bonospracticallymiddleaged?
bonosthirtysomething?

:lmao:

So far, everybody who has posted in this thread has one of the 3-D smiley avatars...who will be the first to screw up the pattern?? :D

Back
Top Bottom