How Much Longer Can I Officially Call Myself This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks ilovelarrymullen! yes, a sig should be next, and then i can start using smilies and then i will be POWERFUL!

bonosgirl84 said:
walkron...i believe the song would go, bon o' SAY can you see...try this, and then ppl won't be so confused...cheers!

Two glasses of wine ago I would have had it right.
Walkron<LOSER

Sicy, give daflipper my regards. I love my new avatar too.
Wishing Lemon M & I could meet U2 in Cleveland.

bonosgirl84 said:
thanks ilovelarrymullen! yes, a sig should be next, and then i can start using smilies and then i will be POWERFUL!

I know, you can be the first person to have one of those 3-D smilies in their sig :lmao:!!! That way you'd be killing two birds with one stone.

bonosgirl I like your new avatar...it's funny, I just saw that same pic this week when I was searching for tickets to vegas...I can't remember the website, it was probably hotels.com, cheaptickets.com, or travelocity...one of those....I hope your new avatar is a sign...like a good sign of things to come when we all come to vegas in march! :yes:

Sicy...you and mr. fishy better come to vegas :mad:

Icelle, you better come to vegas too :mad:

and to answer the original question, I think Bonochick is just fine...and so is the nick :sexywink: :hug:

thanks ABEL!

yes, i hope everyone comes to my wonderful city and wins millions of dollars!

viva las vegas!

Should I read this thread all the way through?

Anyway I think bonochick is a lovely name....besides most people call you BC or Kat anyway.....

I don't really look at screen names...I look at avatars and sigs....if I see one I don't recognize then I look at the name...

i like the name bonochick. to me, age has nothing to do with being a chick. a chick is a girly girl. like a gwen stefani type person, who's a combination of a little girl playing dress up and a saucy woman. :laugh: seriously.

BC, what would happen to BC if you weren?t Bonochick no more? BA? BB? Or just BE? Come on, just stay like you are. BC is cool.

Sicy, thank you for helping my girl with the avatar. :up:

bonosgirl84: I am still angry for that cigarette which ruined my trousers. Can?t those clubheads be more style. However, the dance was okey :dance:

Whats wrong with saying trousers, dear? is pants better? Like, um, let me think... apartment instead of flat?

You are all crazy.

abel, bg84, i really really really want to say yes i'll be in Vegas on st paddy's weekend, but with the money situation, im not sure if i can make it. i even did the evil thing and sent off my application for a credit card to see if that would help with the expenses. and plus i dont know how im gonna get there. greyhound maybe if i can go. we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom