how can yoy officially tell if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
your baby toe is broken? :huh:

last night i whacked it really good on the corner wall on my way to my bedroom. :scream: it really hurt, and i even heard a slight cracking sound when it hit. it swelled a little, but didn't feel too bad and i could still move it, but this morning it still hurts, and and hurts whenever i move it, and is a little brused looking.

i guess there's not much one can do for a broken baby toe anyway :shrug:

I can bend my pinky toe sideways at the knuckle :|

I am assuming its broken.

Even if ya did go to the Dr, all they're gonna do is tape it to the other toe. Damn, that hurts...

I've broken my baby toes a few times... (bad habit of running into things) :reject:, but all they did was tape it to the toe next to it, like BonoBabe40 said... So that'd be my recommendation for now. yeah, there's sadly little they can do...I resorted to steel-toed shoes for a while.. :shrug:

i broke my baby toe once, but i never went to the doctor or even did anything to try to protect it, it healed eventually.....in a couple months :uhoh:. Good as new now though :)

yeah, unfortunately there's nothing they can do for the toe, except tape it up. i talked to my mom tonite, and she's a retired nurse, so she'd know what to do. why go to the doctor and have them charge you for a visit, and x-rays, when all they're gonna do is tape it anyway.

my toe still hurts, and it's a real pretty purply color :huh:

*notices typo in title of thread that i didn't notice before....should be *you and not *yoy :lol:

I've sprained fingers and ankles far too many times (basketball and volleyball). I've injured my knees and back too many times, I've had stitches in my chin and splints on my fingers for bad sprains, but I've never actually broken a bone yet (knock on wood).

Back
Top Bottom